Thread: "PACKER POISED FOR FREE AGENT PURSUITS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    What do yall think about David Irving? Rumors in Dallas are saying the Cowboys may place a 2nd round tender on him. I'd consider our second rounder for him. He's really young and really explosive.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    What do yall think about David Irving? Rumors in Dallas are saying the Cowboys may place a 2nd round tender on him. I'd consider our second rounder for him. He's really young and really explosive.
    I would love it. It sounds like he is a rising star. I doubt they will do it due to the financial realities of the game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    This has to be a serious consideration:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_...ican_football)

" ...On March 6, 2017, Irving re-signed with the Cowboys.[11] On May 23, 2017, it was announced that Irving would be suspended four games due to violating the league's performance enhancing drugs policy.[12] His appeal was denied and was officially suspended the first four games of the 2017 season.[13]

Despite missing the first four games because of his suspension, and the final two because of a lingering concussion, Irving still accrued seven sacks on the year.[14] ..."
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau