Thread: "PACKER POISED FOR FREE AGENT PURSUITS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Since the injury debacle of 2011 and 2012 I think, the Packers are dead league average for injuries and games lost. The sports science guys brought one magical year of healthy starters, but even when it inevitably dipped, they dipped to average not horrific.

When was that Cardinal playoff loss with the double Hail Mary? That year it was all at WR.

The weird thing about the last two years is how it seemed concentrated in the secondary.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Since the injury debacle of 2011 and 2012 I think, the Packers are dead league average for injuries and games lost. The sports science guys brought one magical year of healthy starters, but even when it inevitably dipped, they dipped to average not horrific.

When was that Cardinal playoff loss with the double Hail Mary? That year it was all at WR.

The weird thing about the last two years is how it seemed concentrated in the secondary.
    cardinals was 2015, and WR, yes.

2013 was Rodger's Shoulder I, 2014 his calf (was 2014 the magical injury-free year? If so, what happened to Clay in the NFCC game?). 2017 is Rodger's shoulder II (the hard reboot), DB, some running back and O-line. Last year was DB and ....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

cardinals was 2015, and WR, yes.

2013 was Rodger's Shoulder I, 2014 his calf (was 2014 the magical injury-free year? If so, what happened to Clay in the NFCC game?). 2017 is Rodger's shoulder II (the hard reboot), DB, some running back and O-line. Last year was DB and ....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck