Thread: Official 2018 Mock Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Think of the power the Packers have to change lives, just due to draft position. If Lamar Jackson falls to them in the 1st, he will be a HOF QB. If he falls to them the second round, he will be a bust (especially since he's from Louisville).
    Atlanta could also take him late and then trade him for a first to compete the incantation.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Atlanta could also take him late and then trade him for a first to compete the incantation.
    I’m going to the back yard to behead a chicken right now. If only I had a hecatome of cattle to sacrifice to the football Gods.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I’m going to the back yard to behead a chicken right now. If only I had a hecatome of cattle to sacrifice to the football Gods.
    So, you have chickens, but no cattle? What kind of operation are you running?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    So, you have chickens, but no cattle? What kind of operation are you running?
    I'll buy a steer from my brother in-law for the sacrifice..as an added benefit he lives in Minnesota.
    C.H.U.D.