Thread: Mike Pettine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He is small and quick, not tremendously fast. Could he do more with Rodgers?

Maybe. You want to pay $10-14 mil per year to find out?

NO WAY am I paying 10-14 MIL; I don't want Cobb around there either

It's time to funnel some funds toward the defense, draft a WR high, and head back to the big show
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

It's time to funnel some funds toward the defense, draft a WR high, and head back to the big show
    Yup, we need to hit on high picks so we can have a #1 WR on a rookie contract. Clark has shown promise. Randall actually played pretty well after getting sent off the field this season.

Finally drafting as high as we are this year we have a better chance of getting a star.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Yup, we need to hit on high picks so we can have a #1 WR on a rookie contract. Clark has shown promise. Randall actually played pretty well after getting sent off the field this season.

Finally drafting as high as we are this year we have a better chance of getting a star.

I think our #2 is finally high enough to grab a legit WR with huge upside. Hopefully we get an impact Defensive player round one.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    I think our #2 is finally high enough to grab a legit WR with huge upside. Hopefully we get an impact Defensive player round one.
    I was kinda hoping for the TE from Penn St with our no.2. I could be convinced to take a WR especially if he has Jordy or Jennings potential.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

I should say that I am not certain that's what he will command, but gary was suggesting that he was going to be at least a#2 somewhere. So without doing actual research, I am going to say a vet as #2 WR on his first FA deal will be making north of $8 mil per year at least.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I should say that I am not certain that's what he will command, but gary was suggesting that he was going to be at least a#2 somewhere. So without doing actual research, I am going to say a vet as #2 WR on his first FA deal will be making north of $8 mil per year at least.

I think I'd take Landry for 8MIL/year