I don't want any of the TEs I've seen or heard mentioned before the 4th round. Get Jimmy Graham and then draft a high potential sleeper TE on Saturday.

WR should be handled in-house. Cobb for sure should not be paid $12+ million; Jordy shouldn't either. I'd offer Cobb about a third of that - which would probably mean losing him. I'd offer Jordy the same with large incentives - he just might get some speed back and return to form this far out from his injury, but probably not. Between Adams, Allison, Janis, Davis, Clark, and Yancy, we have plenty of talent and variety without wasting a high pick on somebody who ain't a sure thing - and nobody out there this year is that.

If at all possible, sign a top of the line FA Corner - what we have now is literally half a dozen decent #2 Corners. Signing anything less than a star quality player or risking a first round pick again just wouldn't cut it.

A quality pass rusher is the best bet to produce right away as a first round pick. Marcus Davenport looked awfully good. I also like Okoronko or however it's spelled, but maybe not until the 2nd round. I've been saying for a long time, use Clay Matthews mainly as a ILB. Paired with Martinez and occasionally moving back outside would be great and prolong his career. We absolutely should not use the first round pick for an ILB, considering that we have Martinez and how seldom we use 2 ILBs at a time.

The only other position we aren't pretty well set is O Line. I'd like to see 2 or 3 big road grader types drafted maybe 3rd through 6th round - enough of drafting undersized guys.

Why is all this draft stuff in the Pettine thread?