Thread: Mike Pettine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I haven't even looked at FA yet; but I was pounding the table for Conner Barwin last year and he was decent.

As long as you are trying to get some to go on record, are you saying "NO" free agents ?

OR....exactly who do you think they should sign ?

It's easy to punch holes in those who post opinions for those who don't post theirs. Not sainng that's you.....but it's only fair for you to be specific too if that's what you are asking others to do.

I'll definitely have viewed in a few weeks. Too Early now..
    I don't like this years crop to be honest. If I had to pick a name or 2 I would go with Sammy Watkins and Luke Wilson. 2 guys we could get cheap that may excel with ARod.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I don't like this years crop to be honest. If I had to pick a name or 2 I would go with Sammy Watkins and Luke Wilson. 2 guys we could get cheap that may excel with ARod.
    That's a great answer; I could embrace Wadtkins. Not sure about Wilson
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Im intrigued by Allen Robinson if he's looking to rehabilitate his value. Sign him to a short term deal. Going from bortles to Rodgers would be like Christmas for him.
    Go PACK