I really miss Diablo II.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I really miss Diablo II.
    New Diablo project announced today
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    New Diablo project announced today
    Awesome. Now I can waste another few months of my life working through an addiction.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

This suprised me, and implies that our pass rush is was worse than I remembered...
    https://www.footballoutsiders.com/ex...ure-sacks-2017

Good luck Pettine!

Sorry to get off topic. Diablo was freakin awesome and highly addictive. But no game made me loose more time for less reward than sid mierers civilization 1-3...

Try World of Tanks Blitz. FML.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    This suprised me, and implies that our pass rush is was worse than I remembered...

Good luck Pettine!

Sorry to get off topic. Diablo was freakin awesome and highly addictive. But no game made me loose more time for less reward than sid mierers civilization 1-3...
    SimCity
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Earlier this year Pettine said, "If the other team knows what defense you're in pre-snap, you're in trouble". That alone suggests that the Packers defense this year will force opposing offenses into tougher decisions than was the case last year.
    Right, but we did all the "amoeba"-ing under Capers - Yon Zone Blitzemonger. It's nice to have a theory, but we have to teach it effectively to personnel appropriate for the formation, who can apply it to offensive changes in real time.

Confession: I don't really know our D-personnel that well, so I don't know if we've got the horses or the teachers for what they want. But you can never lose in the summer by talking big.
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

Good luck Pettine!

The chart on that page shows GB and MIN at the same number. So what made one defense so much better? Non-pressure sacks seem like a stat that, which probably useful, could easily mislead.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by NewsBruin View Post
    Right, but we did all the "amoeba"-ing under Capers - Yon Zone Blitzemonger. It's nice to have a theory, but we have to teach it effectively to personnel appropriate for the formation, who can apply it to offensive changes in real time.

Confession: I don't really know our D-personnel that well, so I don't know if we've got the horses or the teachers for what they want. But you can never lose in the summer by talking big.
    Personally, I think we went away from the zone blitz the last couple of years. We went to the 3-4 over, and the rush was always the same 4 players. Clay, Daniels, T-Rex and Perry when healthy. It was always the same four. There was very little line 7 guys up near the line in your 3-4 and you had no idea which 3, 4, or 5 were coming.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Good luck Pettine!

The original Civ I - and it's cousin, Masters of Orion. I still play the later.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Personally, I think we went away from the zone blitz the last couple of years. We went to the 3-4 over, and the rush was always the same 4 players. Clay, Daniels, T-Rex and Perry when healthy. It was always the same four. There was very little line 7 guys up near the line in your 3-4 and you had no idea which 3, 4, or 5 were coming.
    Double A-gap blitz was the preference. Or slot blitz.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    The original Civ I - and it's cousin, Masters of Orion. I still play the later.
    Forgot that one. I put way too many hours into Master of Orion 1 and 2. Those were my halcyon days of video games.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Diablo II on mobile would be a dream.

Medieval Total War on mobile would be a wet dream.

Stone Cold Mike Pettine?