Thread: Brian Gutekunst, Making No Sense

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Given our roster, I'm moving up all day long for Landry. Even if they are equivalent players, there were opportunities to get quality CB's later..aka....Nelson.......
    I mentioned something in the draft thread that Landry looked like a one trick pony to me - shoulder dip upfield and that's it. I like the Jackson pick because of the way he plays, and I'd stay with him if it were my choice. I worry that he's mostly faced some pretty rotten QBs.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I mentioned something in the draft thread that Landry looked like a one trick pony to me - shoulder dip upfield and that's it. I like the Jackson pick because of the way he plays, and I'd stay with him if it were my choice. I worry that he's mostly faced some pretty rotten QBs.
    He faced Josh Allen, McSorley, Barrett and Horny last year. Now granted, Josh Allen may be the worst QB ever to be drafted in the top 10, or at least he has the potential to rival Rich Campbell for that honor, but I woudn't call him a rotten QB.