5 1 (138) Cole Madison OL Washington State
5 35 (172 comp) JK Scott P Alabama
5 37 (174 comp) Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR South Florida
6 33 (207, comp) Equanimeous St. Brown WR Notre Dame
7 14 (232) James Looney DE California
7 21 (239) Hunter Bradley LS Mississippi State
7 30 (248, from SEA) Kendall Donnerson OLB SE Missouri State

Okay, here is the skinny...

I really liked what Gute did in FA and on Day 1 of the draft. (Stop)

I can live with Josh Jackson in the 2nd. (Stop)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Everything thereafter is WTF????

- Burks is the worst player in the history of college football. Simply, "WOW" terrible... Great athlete, great combine - worst football player to ever put pads on.

- I like the WR's we picked as players, but all of them are vertical players - just not sure how they fit MM's offense. Still, they are pretty talented, so we'll see.

- Can live with the Madison pick. Typical Packer OL pick.

- 2 Special Teams guys?? WTF??

- Didn't even attempt to address pass rush, or OLB. This is the one that really has me saying WTF??

Matthews is slowing down, so is Perry. Wilkerson has to rebound to contribute. Based on comments from the podium, they appear to be banking on Gilbert a lot.

The fact that they even mentioned Biegel as a possible contributor speaks to how desperate the situation is.

4 players needed to be shown the door this offseason: Randall, Fackrell, Jon Ryan, and Biegel.

I applauded his dumping of Randall, but if they think they are going to get any production out of those other 3 guys, they are completely deluded.

I think a lot of the same organizational problems that have plagued the Packers for many years are still there. Next year - the predraft buzz will be all about pass rush, and I seriously doubt the Packers front office will make the necessary moves to get this team over the top.

Overall, after a very encouraging start to the Gute era, I think it is obvious it is the "same old Packers".
I'll go one step more and tossing this Draft in the Shitter:

I feel it surpassed every TT Draft in terms of 'WTF was that Pick about'? How was that even possible !?

Was TT there screaming NO ! I want my Guy !?

Brian Gutekunst is the GM of a Pro Football team NOT a Track and Field Team.

Pick Football Players not Track Stars.

I wasn't at all impressed with the Packers War Rom performance Thursday Night. That was a sad case of too much Razzle Dazzle and frankly the New Packer GMis getting the blame for that charade of serious ERROR. He blew it frankly and I'll write down one name to place an accent on the degree of his failure...ILB Tremaine Edmunds and his 7.17 GRADE or OK Two and add Safety Derwin James and his 6.44 Grade.

This Draft we saw the clearest example of PANIC and obviously either bad preperation or the wrong man calling the wrong Final decisions and the Actual Picks. Even when I was calling for a certain Position Pick they only got it half right. There were no Home Runs except I was mildly pleased to see who the Packers landed at Pick NO, 45. I was surprised that they went CB and then another CB but the fact that CB - Joshua Jackson was available, might have turned that trick.

I posted this elsewhere. THe conclusion that the NFL is in collusion is over the TOP too obvious now.

As a part of that agreement it sure seems like the "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" Policy fPact is in.

I can see the Green Bay Packer Grade (s) now and all 'the Packerrat Cool Aid Drinkers' shouting 'see that..that was a GREAT Draft afterall'. GREAT DRAFT for the Packers !? If that Draft earns the Packers higher than a C + Grade that supports 'a collusion policy'.

That wasn't even close to a good Draft. That DRAFT simply sucked hugh air right out of the throats of Packer Nation. That was a horrible Draft on Paper. That was a disgrace and embarrassment to Packer Nation.

How much really did that Draft help our strength or the Packer Offense?

Was the weakness on the RHS of the Packer OL addressed? A solid GUARD or Tackle.

Did Brian Gutekunst and his Draft Team (all of his Scouting Dept.) come up with anything even resembling a decent shot of a compliment to WR Davante Adams? That draft all but ensured that Adams will be nullified in 2018.

Te NFL is like a chess match today. You need the brains to compete or you simply must lose the Chess Game. The Collective Brains of the Green Bay Packer BRASS looked fried this past three days.

This DRAFT 'on Paper' was a disaster.