Thread: Brian Gutekunst, Making No Sense

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

4 players needed to be shown the door this offseason: Randall, Fackrell, Jon Ryan, and Biegel.
    The Biegel comment kinda kills your post. Injured, didn't play a lot, rookie. Isn't Jon Ryan the Seattle punter? Assume you mean Jake. Anyway, SMH.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The Biegel comment kinda kills your post. Injured, didn't play a lot, rookie. Isn't Jon Ryan the Seattle punter? Assume you mean Jake. Anyway, SMH.
    I can't stand Biegel... and yes, you'll forgive my addled memory Jon/Jake - I'm still a bit doped up. Home from the hospital, be in bed for a few days - so if i make less sense than my usual senseless sense, you can assume i just took some pain meds, lol...
    wist

I can't stand Biegel... and yes, you'll forgive my addled memory Jon/Jake - I'm still a bit doped up. Home from the hospital, be in bed for a few days - so if i make less sense than my usual senseless sense, you can assume i just took some pain meds, lol...
    I'm glad to see you posting wist43.

Take it really easy Packer fan.

Noone with even half a brain is going to defend The Packer BRASS and this real mess over that past three days.

The Saturday Night LIVE comedy writers couldn't write it up any more screwey.

Let's call it a Rookie GM Panic Attack.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries

You just don't like white Badgers !! lol...j/k........
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?