Thread: Official 2018 Packers Non-Draft Avenues of Player Acquisition Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
    Thought @SI_PeterKing's column on Peters was interesting. 28 of 31 teams were a "hard no" on him. I don't know enough about the kid but the #KCChiefs basically giving away a shutdown corner in his prime can't be a great statement about him, can it?

King: https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/02/27/ma...efs-rams-trade
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

King: https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/02/27/ma...efs-rams-trade

"[Peters'] protests during the national anthem didn’t help—at various points he raised his fist, sat on the bench and stayed in the locker room—but weren’t the driving force behind a trade."
    That's a false statement.

Read King's article, and tell me what monstrous deed or deeds did Peters commit on or off the field that made him the Antichrist.

So he threw a flag into the stand. Big fucking deal. NFL refs are incompetent. So he pulled a Damarious Randall on the sideline. Big fucking deal. Randall returned from his incident a better player.

Lets not be ignorant: The reason the Chiefs are getting rid of Peters and the reason 28 other teams said fuck no to Peters is b/c he protested.

NFL owners would rather hire domestic abusers, rapists, PED-cheaters, racists, bigots, gun-loving ruffians, drunk drivers, among others, than players who peacefully protest social injustice and pig (Five-0) misconducts inside publicly funded stadiums.

That's fucked up.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 02-28-2018 at 10:05 AM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.