Thread: The Secret of Bill Belichick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I read this week that Vonn Miller (I think) said that the way to beat Brady is to sack him. I've always thought so myself. The thing is, how do you get to him?]
    I think it was Troy Aikman, perhaps before a playoff game, who upon being told that the defense intended to make sacking him and hitting him and getting him uncomfortable in the pocket a priority, said, "Oh you mean this week they are really REALLY going to try to sack me?"

I thought that was funny.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I think it was Troy Aikman, perhaps before a playoff game, who upon being told that the defense intended to make sacking him and hitting him and getting him uncomfortable in the pocket a priority, said, "Oh you mean this week they are really REALLY going to try to sack me?"

I thought that was funny.
    Yep. QB is always the target unless the pass rusher is your buddy (Peppers on Rodgers this year, Strahan on Favre during record breaker).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.