Thread: Hoody Did Not Draft Brady, A Former Packer Did

Hoody Did Not Draft Brady, A Former Packer Did

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    And genius gets taken down a notch.
    sorry, but isn't the guy going for his 6th super bowl victory today?

his 8th title overall (won 2 rings as giants DC)

so you think in 30 years slocum might find the next greatest QB of all time?

I am, as we all know, often wrong about the players I think will be good, but I must say as a Michigan alum, I thought Tom Brady was a very good quarterback, and I never could understand Lloyd Carr prostituting himself to Drew Henson so Henson would come to U of M. Carr promised Henson playing time as a freshman, which was less common than it is now, so he would alternate Henson and Brady in the first and second quarters. Brady was cool under fire, and accurate. He rarely made mistakes and had a good arm. Henson just sucked.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am, as we all know, often wrong about the players I think will be good, but I must say as a Michigan alum, I thought Tom Brady was a very good quarterback, and I never could understand Lloyd Carr prostituting himself to Drew Henson so Henson would come to U of M. Carr promised Henson playing time as a freshman, which was less common than it is now, so he would alternate Henson and Brady in the first and second quarters. Brady was cool under fire, and accurate. He rarely made mistakes and had a good arm. Henson just sucked.
    And I thought Jim Harbaugh would be a good QB because he was so smart in analyzing a D. Almost got it right.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    sorry, but isn't the guy going for his 6th super bowl victory today?

his 8th title overall (won 2 rings as giants DC)
    And he showed the world that even he isn't infallible. Doug Pederson out-coached him in that game big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    And he showed the world that even he isn't infallible. Doug Pederson out-coached him in that game big time.
    Who is the better Head Coach?

Doug Pederson or Bill Belichick?

It's not even close is it.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

It's not even close is it.
    You may be right. It took Belichick 7 years to win a Super Bowl. It took Doug Pederson 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    You may be right. It took Belichick 7 years to win a Super Bowl. It took Doug Pederson 2.
    Some people have 'an exclusive' on 'stupid and sarcasm'.

I've a really strong DOUBT that Doug Pederson will ever match this Record:

READ IT !

A.) New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick has won five Super Bowls as a head coach.

B.) Bill Belichick's five Super Bowl wins and eight appearances are both NFL records for coaches

I repeat:

It's not even close is it. Among NFL Experts view it's too easy to predict that:

Bill Belichick is easily the finest Head Coach in the History of the NFL (based on recognized success).

For any NFL fan, with even half a brain, to imagine anything different; might call for an investigation of that person's USA Postal Code. To take pause to realize just really why that person is so silly.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-20-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Pederson doesn't coach in the AFC Least, so he starts with a significant handicap.

But back to OP:

Belichick is luckier than Thompson in the QB falling into your lap department. And he owes it to an ex Packer guy.

So take 3 Hoody Genius points away from your current tally for him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.