Thread: Official Super Bowl LII Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    It was illegal. They need to change the rules to eject players for hits like that.
    Bullshit, just because a guy gets blasted doesn't make it an ejected situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    What don't you go somewhere else?

Ras has a permanent hall pass.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ras has a permanent hall pass.

I date back to 1999 on Jsonline forum all through the goofiness that followed after they shut down. I could write a book, co-authored with Mad......

it must be nice to be able to bench one of your best players because they fucked up and still have complete confidence in the repacement

another great catch by the ex FIB

and TD!!!!!

awww shit

that sucks

I should be on a committee to reject commercial matchups with people and quotes.

Because I doubt Martin Luther King cared if you drove a Dodge Truck.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I should be on a committee to reject commercial matchups with people and quotes.

Because I doubt Martin Luther King cared if you drove a Dodge Truck.
    +100
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I'm all for player safety and I mean that but there was absolutely nothing garbage about that.

Easy now, Ras always has pretty damn good posts. He is allowed his opinion as are you and I.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    As the rule is written, it is certainly legal. However, it was totally avoidable, and totally unnecessary to make the play. I see it as dirty, and actually reminds me a of Sapp's hit on Clifton. Legal, but you look at it and shake your head.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    As the rule is written, it is certainly legal. However, it was totally avoidable, and totally unnecessary to make the play. I see it as dirty, and actually reminds me a of Sapp's hit on Clifton. Legal, but you look at it and shake your head.
    I have less sympathy for the ball carrier. He was running around, spinning in place in the middle of the field. You have to know someone is coming.

But I agree, its not necessary.

Foles pulled the Brady play. It worked!

I have less sympathy for the ball carrier. He was running around, spinning in place in the middle of the field. You have to know someone is coming.

But I agree, its not necessary.
    I'm with you that the ball carrier did himself no favours. I was actually yelling at the TV that he was going to get labelled as it was happening.
    --

James Light @JamesALight
    Only two plays Schwartz has ever doubled Gronk. Very rare situational call for them. It will be interesting if Schwartz has an answer for him.

https://twitter.com/JamesALight/stat...30328282935296

BADGERS!!

I like that it is a catch, but its another example where replay and super slo mo are WAY more advanced than the rule.

Either call it with replay or don't. Refs can't call super slo mo and stop pretending.