Thread: Official Super Bowl LII Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'm sure the Vikings fans have a nice discussion going on their own forums about this game.
    We'll do an exchange program, you got elected to head over there. Be polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    lol

My Zach Ertz!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Just a slight jab. You are certainly welcome here, and have always been welcome here. You have seniority over most everyone and do bring some intelligence (which is rare among sports forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Just a slight jab. You are certainly welcome here, and have always been welcome here. You have seniority over most everyone and do bring some intelligence (which is rare among sports forums).

Mucho Gracias.

Damn Eagles might actually win this....although I recall a scenario in last years Super Bowl.....

Mucho Gracias.

Damn Eagles might actually win this....although I recall a scenario in last years Super Bowl.....
    Save that for the fantastic finish.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Save that for the fantastic finish.
    ALCOA presents.....

Mucho Gracias.

Brady and Hoody just getting them where they want them.

OK, Febreeze ad worst so far.

That stadium looks better at night. Looks wacky during the day with the black panels.

Foles playing like Favre!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Foles playing like Favre!
    He looks like a kid out there!