Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
You just posted that the Green Bay Packers really have one chance to win next year and it's by far and realistically on the shoulders of Aaron Rodgers.

That certainly going into next Season,'in fact today' makes him the leading MVP Candidate.

What I see is a mess of a Roster and it got that way because of incompetence on behalf of Green Bay Packer BRASS.

What I see realistically is a Green Bay Packer Roster that needs an upgrade and all of the 'Deadwood chucked' to begin that refit on a brand new 3-4 Year Plan.
If you mean they have one chance to win next season - if Aaron Rodgers stays healthy, yeah, that's exactly what I meant - of course.

If you mean one chance next season and then never again - implying Rodgers is fading fast or whatever, then hell no, that ain't what I meant at all. They could win half a dozen or more Super Bowls if Rodgers stays healthy and effective.

Yeah, I agree with your assessment of the roster in general - full of Ted Thompson mediocrity. Hopefully that will gradually change for the better, but even if it doesn't, Rodgers is just that good that he could carry an otherwise mediocre team all the way. He did it once and has come fairly close several other times.