Thread: Cushing

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

Cushing

Damn the Polar Bear for not drafting Cush back in 2009. This guy could've been the Packers' version of Urlacher.

The Texans have decided they're gonna part way with this stud. I say scoop up Cush, German Shepherd!

Sure, it ain't a secret Cush used the juice to get to where he is today. But the bottom line is, Cush is no longer suspended and he can still play. He's better than any of the donkey ILBs currently on the Packers' roster, including Martinez, who can't cover worth a lick.

Sign Cush. It's called an upgrade.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

like his fellow usc linebacker, he's never been the same since getting busted for PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    like his fellow usc linebacker, he's never been the same since getting busted for PEDs
    The Claymaker? There are rumors out there about the Claymaker using PEDs, but I don't think he has ever been caught.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    The last 6 years Cushing has been available for 60 out of 96 games. We have enough players like that already. Don't need to add other teams injury prone players.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    The Claymaker? There are rumors out there about the Claymaker using PEDs, but I don't think he has ever been caught.
    I’ve never caught you jerking off but I know you do it.

Matthews had a gear no one else on the field had his first year or two. How many qbs did he knock out with that otherworldly burst of his? The hammer was coming down, he got word of it, got off the juice and has never been the same without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    A story came out linking clay to peds

Every since then he has played below average

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post

Matthews had a gear no one else on the field had his first year or two. How many qbs did he knock out with that otherworldly burst of his? The hammer was coming down, he got word of it, got off the juice and has never been the same without it.
    Agreed. Same with Peppers I think. I 100% believe Mike Neal was behind the whole thing which is why he's been blackballed by the league. 100% not a doubt in my mind.

Remember how Elliot Wolf let it slip that the Packers were going in a different direction with Neal at the draft? LOL!

Yup sign him, then him and Clay can share needles again.

There was a story linking him to PED's at the combine in 2009. He was well above average his first few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    There was a story linking him to PED's at the combine in 2009. He was well above average his first few years.
    no, wasn't there one just a few years back, it claimed a bunch of guys from different sports were on PEDs. mike neal was part of it

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-allegations
    Last edited by red; 02-20-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Agreed. Same with Peppers I think. I 100% believe Mike Neal was behind the whole thing which is why he's been blackballed by the league. 100% not a doubt in my mind.

Remember how Elliot Wolf let it slip that the Packers were going in a different direction with Neal at the draft? LOL!
    Neal was behind it or Neal was scapegoated?

Because Mike Neal looks more patsy than mastermind in this scenario.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think he is the one behind the entire thing. He was busted for PEDs early in his career, he had renowned strength, and he has been out of his league for a few years despite being in his prime. Now he's probably past it, but I think he was 28 when he stopped playing for the Packers. It just seems a little off, doesn't it? I think he's been blackballed.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post

I'm pretty certain 'roids aren't known for preventing hammy injuries.

Hammy injuries and Thompson's incompetence contributed primarily to Claymaker's decline in production. Can't accumulate pretty stats if you're sitting out games due to a weak hammy. And you're definitely not gonna be the elite pass rusher you were when they're playing you out of position, thanks to the GM's inability to acquire a bona fide ILB.

It's highly possible that the Claymaker never used illegal PEDs. Maybe he's just "gifted" genetically.

no, wasn't there one just a few years back, it claimed a bunch of guys from different sports were on PEDs. mike neal was part of it

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-allegations
    Wasn't Peyton Manning also accused of doping? And the guy that made the accusations later recanted?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I think he is the one behind the entire thing. He was busted for PEDs early in his career, he had renowned strength, and he has been out of his league for a few years despite being in his prime. Now he's probably past it, but I think he was 28 when he stopped playing for the Packers. It just seems a little off, doesn't it? I think he's been blackballed.
    Perhaps Neal was the mastermind and he was blackballed, but unlike Kap, Neal was never an extraordinary player. Was a "tweener" JAG - Not big enough to be a DE, not fast enough to be an OLB. Somehow got a 2nd contract from Thompson at $4 M/yr, I think.

So building on George Cumby's post, if a story comes out linking you to masturbation, are you going to stop??
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I"m all for getting veteran guys instead of undrafted FA's...but eh. I like Martinez and Ryan. I think they are both really starting to "get it". Granted we could use some depth.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    So building on George Cumby's post, if a story comes out linking you to masturbation, are you going to stop??
    lol

Cushing was a good player in his prime, but I'd pass on him now.

We need to rebuild the LB'ing Corp, and that has to start with admitting that Ryan and Martinez need to be replaced. Clay is near the end, and Perry should be used with his hand in the dirt more.

The previous regime was completely clueless about the LB position.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Cushing was a good player in his prime, but I'd pass on him now.

We need to rebuild the LB'ing Corp, and that has to start with admitting that Ryan and Martinez need to be replaced. Clay is near the end, and Perry should be used with his hand in the dirt more.

The previous regime was completely clueless about the LB position.

Wist, you dirty old man.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack