Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Get Ready For Muhammad Wilkerson

https://scout.com/nfl/packers/Articl...kers-115869301

Wilkerson Leaves Green Bay Without Contract

Muhammad Wilkerson is headed to New Orleans and Kansas City after a “great” visit in Green Bay

Bill Huber - Mar 8, 7:36 Pm
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nsive-lineman-

Free agent

Defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson will visit the Redskins

By Kimberley A. Martin March 10 Email the authormuhammad-wilkerson-will-visit-the-redskins/?utm_term=.1fee71cc13a6
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I'd give him 5M with incentives for more. That's assuming that Pettine, who coached him, thinks he can get something out of him.
    The defensive lineman is signing with the Green Bay Packers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Wilkerson will play under a one-year deal worth $5 million, plus $3 million in incentives, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    OK, now that is a free agent deal. Nice vet signing. I'm OK with this one, risky player and all.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    Wilkerson’s first choice all along was to play for the #Packers. He took a one-year deal and will have a chance to prove he’s the player he was. #Packers should be getting a motivated player.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

A busy day! I'd say Wilkerson has a high ceiling even though he seems to have been fading and under-achieving the past couple years. A one year mid-range contract is about right. If he does snap back to the way he used to be, we will have one hell of a D Line.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...efensive-line/

Packers keep spending big in free agency, add Muhammad Wilkerson to defensive line

The Packers are a different breed this time around, landing Jimmy Graham and now Wilkerson

Will Brinson ...mugshot

By Will Brinson @WillBrinson1h ago • 1 min read

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    A busy day! I'd say Wilkerson has a high ceiling even though he seems to have been fading and under-achieving the past couple years. A one year mid-range contract is about right. If he does snap back to the way he used to be, we will have one hell of a D Line.
    Has been

I like this deal. He will have trouble not being worth $5 mil in todays market.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I like this deal. He will have trouble not being worth $5 mil in todays market.
    From where I come from:

Five $Million$ for nothing wastes $5 Million$.

Now I'll say this about Muhammed; he'll entertain us. To see what I mean simply scroll down on this LINK:

https://twitter.com/mowilkerson?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

He's got the dance moves down pat. Get him into top physical shape and off any 'bad habits' and no screwing around.

Some of these Guy's need their Coaches to act like MOM.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 03-13-2018 at 11:11 PM.

I predicted they'd sign Suh this off-season. This is very similar and I am a big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I predicted they'd sign Suh this off-season. This is very similar and I am a big fan.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5593/ndamukong-suh

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    If Gutey is gonna sign another FA defensive player he should address corner, safety if we don't resign Burnett or ILB instead of another DL.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    OK, now that is a free agent deal. Nice vet signing. I'm OK with this one, risky player and all.
    The deal has pretty much no risk. Unless Packers sign big ticket d-back (but who would it be at this point?) this looks like a pretty conservative FA run. Lose Nelson and sign Graham? Doesn't seem all that risky or all that likely to be an earth-shattering improvement.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The deal has pretty much no risk. Unless Packers sign big ticket d-back (but who would it be at this point?) this looks like a pretty conservative FA run. Lose Nelson and sign Graham? Doesn't seem all that risky or all that likely to be an earth-shattering improvement.
    Well we don't have numbers for Graham, so kinda got to wait there. And its three years, enough time for shenanigans.

But in the end they may both look like one year rentals in the place of Nelson, which might not be too bad if they can find a third WR.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-bill-barnwell

A Grade on DT Muhammad Wilkerson's Packer Signing is available by clicking on this LINK and paging down.

Your new DE:

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sp...ver/993318001/

Suspended and inactive. Late for lots of meetings. Mention of trouble off the field but no details.

Your new DE:

Suspended and inactive. Late for lots of meetings. Mention of trouble off the field but no details.
    His Momma is on RECORD as saying: "Relax it's all good with her Boy."

So there you go !

To: Mrs. Ka'idah Wilkerson.

It's commonly known that, Mom's are seldom wrong about their Boys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aming-son.html

Furious mom of NFL player Muhammad Wilkerson calls up radio to defend her son and threatens legal action against reporter who claims he has issues with alcohol

Your new DE:

I think "trouble off the field" referenced the meeting tardiness and such. Not in terms of legal/criminal troubles.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I think "trouble off the field" referenced the meeting tardiness and such. Not in terms of legal/criminal troubles.
    Elsewhere there have been reports of alcohol trouble but very few specifics.