Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Former Star WR Jordy Nelson is now an Oakland Raider

Former Star WR Jordy Nelson is now an Oakland Raider

@BleacherReport ... 9 minutes ago

Breaking: Raiders sign WR Jordy Nelson, per @VicTafur

It's being Reported that he signed a 2 Year Contract for a total amount of $15 Million$ or $7.5 Million$ per Season.

Contract details will likely be forthcoming.

I'm happy for Jordy Nelson and that he's in the AFC.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

good for Jordy!

I think you labelled the thread correctly - former star.

$15M contract with $13M guaranteed.

No thanks.

Packer WRs never die, they just go to Oakland.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Couldn't we just put this in the Jordy thread instead?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Couldn't we just put this in the Jordy thread instead?
    Or, http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...247#post967247

Doesn't he need an Official Jordy Nelson The Living Legend Thread of his own?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    no. He never threatened retirement even once.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Doesn't he need an Official Jordy Nelson http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-bre...nd-in-football of his own?
    Some Packer fans. 'Culture shock'. A kind or polite term. Canadians are generally recognized 'World Wide' as polite and educated.

I'm a Canadian and in Canada loyalty has a real meaning.

pbmax sure...create that Jordy Nelson 'the Living Legend' Thread.

In Canada sarcasm is considered the lowest form of whit.

It's used by low life Trailer Trash people that have IQ's that a monkey could compete with.

I see SARCASM used a lot here at Packerrats.

As for the rest of you whiners and the creation of this thread. You've RAISED MY CANUCK !

Here comes a woodbuck27 RAVE !

I'd dare say, I l've created more threads here on Packerrats than most 'any three of you' put together. This THREAD certainly deserved to be created for an amazing Green Bay Packer. Won't he some day accept his induction into the Packers HOF !?

When is a Green Bay Packer no longer considered a Green Bay Packer by some of you?

I appreciated Jordy Nelson as an outstanding contributor as not only a STAR Packer Wide Receiver but as a REALLY decent human being.Jordy Nelson gave a lot just ask Aaron Rodgers if you beg to differ.

So YES Jordy Nelson certainly deserved the small tribute and a Special Thread to announce his destination after getting stink assed 'LOW Balled' by the Green Bay Packers Management.

If you don't like this thread ..stuff it where the Sun doesn't shine !

This is one time you've tested my Canadian politeness by your ridiculous sense of ingratitude, indecency and BAD Manners. You've raised the CANUCK in me. Whenever has there been a day when one of you could better 'a SOLID Canuck'?

I'll tell Y'all a real story:

Back in WW II, when you laid back 'on lookers' (jhessh I'm polite ) sat and watched the Allies get their ases kicked on the Beaches of Normandy. it took your BAD and incompetent observational skills to get your yellow backed asses into the fricken fight.

Canada wasn't impressed ! My Father told me that whenever "THe Canucks' entered any Bar overseas, and you fellas were boring the hell out of the chicks, with such utter American BS. The Canucks would simply 'let out a roar', for all Americans to get the HELL out; that the Ladies wanted to see some REAL MEN.

You know what. Your silly mouthed attitude 'Yellow Backed' boys moved out of that Bar Pronto. It was either that or get their collective asses kicked. See ... Canucks know how to GO !

I'm the SON of one of those CANUCKS. One fine Summer evening, I had to deal with a 6' - 3' 230 lb Ex Marine 'wanna be scrapper' in the Parking Lot of the Aquarius Tavern in Saint John, NB. He imagined he could beat a Canuck in a Street Fight. hahaha I kicked the shit out of him. It was over in less than a minute. I even helped him up off the ground after he came to. He bought me beer.I thought that was classy

Have you fellas never learned when your up against a GOOD MAN?

I have over 29K Posts on this Forum. I've done my very best to make a solid contribution here at my Packer HOME (mine) as well as yours. The BS I put up with (over these past dozen years) from some of 'YOU'; **the worst CREEPs ** I've ever imagined could 'slime walk on this earth' is absolutely bordering on the ridiculous and outstanding personal control and patience.

** my best attempt as a worst insult.

Some of you actually imagine your all everything and bang on super intelligent and all things Green Bay Packers and the NFL. What ridiculous JOKES you too often make of yourselves. You don't even know how to demonstrate REAL decency and respect.

Yea some of you are such smart asses.

When you can hold up Proof of, about half as much as, 'Ten Top Three' Finishes (including about THREE Championships and Four second place finishes) competing with other so deemed NFL Football Experts.

When you can show me any Season you finished in the TOP Three of all Paid NFL Experts and what is really happening in the NFL Then I'll simply shake my head and your ' UTTER Bullshit BITCHING ' here.

I'm glad I'm finally getting this of my chest. Too many of you smarmy clowns needed to be told. If you don't like it do me the old American way and BLACK Ball me; act like 'the cretins' you demonstrate you are in this thread.

I'm a Canuck ! I'm a REAL Green Bay Packer Fan for coming on SIX Decades now; and (you know who you all are) You piss me off ! You piss me off ROYALLY ! Being a Packer fan to me means having some sense of real decency and respect for outstanding Packers past and present. That's right PAST ! Therein lad's is REAL respect given.

As the Last word an this Post:

I hope that Jordy Nelson is steller in Oakland Colours.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 03-16-2018 at 04:09 AM.

and:

Why didn't you jump with a shrill on this thread?:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...on-s-Extension

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    As for the rest of you whiners and the creation of this thread. You've RAISED MY CANUCK !

I'd dare say, I l've created more threads here on Packerrats than most 'any three of you' put together. This THREAD certainly deserved to be created for an amazing Green Bay Packer. Won't he some day accept his induction into the Packers HOF !?

When is a Green Bay Packer no longer considered a Green Bay Packer by some of you?

I appreciated Jordy Nelson as an outstanding contributor as not only a STAR Packer Wide Receiver but as a REALLY decent human being.Jordy Nelson gave a lot just ask Aaron Rodgers if you beg to differ.

So YES Jordy Nelson certainly deserved the small tribute and a Special Thread to announce his destination after getting stink assed 'LOW Balled' by the Green Bay Packers Management.

This is one time you've tested my Canadian politeness by your ridiculous sense of ingratitude, indecency and BAD Manners. You've raised the CANUCK in me. Whenever has there been a day when one of you could better 'a SOLID Canuck'?

Back in WW II, when you laid back 'on lookers' (jhessh I'm polite ) sat and watched the Allies get their ases kicked on the Beaches of Normandy. it took your BAD and incompetent observational skills to get your yellow backed asses into the fricken fight.

Canada wasn't impressed ! My Father told me that whenever "THe Canucks' entered any Bar overseas, and you fellas were boring the hell out of the chicks, with such utter American BS. The Canucks would simply 'let out a roar', for all Americans to get the HELL out; that the Ladies wanted to see some REAL MEN.

You know what. Your silly mouthed attitude 'Yellow Backed' boys moved out of that Bar Pronto. It was either that or get their collective asses kicked. See ... Canucks know how to GO !

I'm the SON of one of those CANUCKS. One fine Summer evening, I had to deal with a 6' - 3' 230 lb Ex Marine 'wanna be scrapper' in the Parking Lot of the Aquarius Tavern in Saint John, NB. He imagined he could beat a Canuck in a Street Fight. hahaha I kicked the shit out of him. It was over in less than a minute. I even helped him up off the ground after he came to. He bought me beer.I thought that was classy

I have over 29K Posts on this Forum. I've done my very best to make a solid contribution here at my Packer HOME (mine) as well as yours. The BS I put up with (over these past dozen years) from some of 'YOU'; **the worst CREEPs ** I've ever imagined could 'slime walk on this earth' is absolutely bordering on the ridiculous and outstanding personal control and patience.

Some of you actually imagine your all everything and bang on super intelligent and all things Green Bay Packers and the NFL. What ridiculous JOKES you too often make of yourselves. You don't even know how to demonstrate REAL decency and respect.

When you can hold up Proof of, about half as much as, 'Ten Top Three' Finishes (including about THREE Championships and Four second place finishes) competing with other so deemed NFL Football Experts.

When you can show me any Season you finished in the TOP Three of all Paid NFL Experts and what is really happening in the NFL Then I'll simply shake my head and your ' UTTER Bullshit BITCHING ' here.

I'm glad I'm finally getting this of my chest. Too many of you smarmy clowns needed to be told. If you don't like it do me the old American way and BLACK Ball me; act like 'the cretins' you demonstrate you are in this thread.

I'm a Canuck ! I'm a REAL Green Bay Packer Fan for coming on SIX Decades now; and (you know who you all are) You piss me off ! You piss me off ROYALLY ! Being a Packer fan to me means having some sense of real decency and respect for outstanding Packers past and present. That's right PAST ! Therein lad's is REAL respect given.

I did 5500 crunches yesterday
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I did 5500 crunches yesterday
    You couldn't crunch ... Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Do you work creating the bad quotes for the SafeAuto commercials?

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Tim Hortons sucks.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Do you work creating the bad quotes for the SafeAuto commercials?
    Do ypu often ask silly questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Tim Hortons sucks.
    I certainly agree.

If you want to screw up a good brand simply unCanadianize it !

Since Tim Horton's sold, and delicious Canadian Style REAL Coffee 'went to blazes' on August 26, 2014, to of all companies...Give us a break ! Burger King. Jaysus !

Since then, Tim Horton's has fallen from the BEST place to buy coffee list. Canadians feel insulted because our standards are high and what we place in our Guts. Soon we'll be dying as young on average as you Guys.

If you get that done pbmax; then please, use this as a Quote and Thanks:

" ...In his career with the Packers, Nelson had four seasons with more than 1,000 receiving yards and three with more than 10 touchdowns. He was selected to the Pro Bowl once, in 2014, when he also led the league in receiving touchdowns with 14. He was selected by the Packers with the 36th overall pick in the 2008 NFL Draft.

In a post on his Instagram account, quarterback Aaron Rodgers wrote that it was "hard to find the right words today to express what '87' means to me. No teammate exemplified what it means to be a Packer quite like him.

"From living in (Green Bay) full time, his incredible contributions to the city, state, and region, to his consistent, reliable play on the field. Definitely a sad day and the toughest part of this business."

Speaking at an evening news conference at Lambeau Field, first-year general manager Brian Gutekunst called Nelson "one of the great Packers who played here. He's everything you want a pro to be and he'll be missed." ... "
    Fr. a Source

To the Green Bay Packer Players Past and to come that will be Packer HOFers.