Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tramon Williams

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I bet ARod was wishing JJ had shown these soft hands back in 2009-10.
    well played, sir.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...0-million-deal

Packers officially sign Tramon Williams on reported 2-year, $10 million deal

We don’t know the full structure yet, but it looks like a decent deal for the 35-year-old veteran.

By Evan "Tex" Western@TexWestern Mar 23, 2018, 1:45pm CDT
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    APB would call this a 'Cheat move - assuming it works out...
    Belichick is not afraid to acquire graybeards. E.g., J. Taylor, J. Seau, J. Harrison, D. Flutie

No doubt the German Shepherd is utilizing Belichickism. The math is simple: (Elite QB + Belichickism) * (Moby Iverson Formula/1) = Multiple Super Bowl Wins.

Btw, per JSO, Gute offered Fuller a 4 yr $56 M ($18 M signing bonus) deal. Is Fuller worth $14 M/yr? That's debatable. But it shows that the German Shepherd is serious about returning the Packers back to its former glory. Fuck the Bears!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

If Herr Gutekunst induced the Bears to spend $56 million, something over $18 million guaranteed to match the deal, he did indeed Fuck the Bears!
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    If Herr Gutekunst induced the Bears to spend $56 million, something over $18 million guaranteed to match the deal, he did indeed Fuck the Bears!
    It woulda been nice to have Fuller in the Green and Gold, though.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

True, but awfully expensive. I seem to recall the other Fuller (Kendall?) looking better than Kyle.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

The Fuller Brush salesman looked as good as Kyle did against Aaron Rodgers.

I'm okay with Tramontana for a year or two. They do need to draft someone who can come in and compete and learn right away - and who's going to play the slot now? Man, they better get Chubb or they won't be able to cover up the lack of cover men.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The Fuller Brush salesman looked as good as Kyle did against Aaron Rodgers.

I'm okay with Tramontana for a year or two. They do need to draft someone who can come in and compete and learn right away - and who's going to play the slot now? Man, they better get Chubb or they won't be able to cover up the lack of cover men.
    Playing for a year or two or backing up and "leadering" for 2 years.

It unbelievable that every article about Tramontana mentions his seven game stint last year and his leadership as his best qualities.

Its AJ Hawk levels of faint praise.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Heard he signed back with GB. I wouldn't mind signing Jordan Matthews, signing Breeland or maybe DRC later, and extending ARod. That would be a pretty good offseason.

Add these two and it would be a GREAT offseason !
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    NFL Network rated him the 5th most efficent CB in 2017. If he can have that type of success again here, it'd be more than a patch.
    he's like 36 or something. it will be a miracle if he puts that kind of year together again.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    he's like 36 or something. it will be a miracle if he puts that kind of year together again.
    Yeah, I am very doubtful about the resurgence talk. I understand wanting vets as backups rather than rooks and UDFAs, but one of Williams or House will be starting.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Ahh..the memories:

‘Unfinished business’

So many things went wrong in the final minutes of the 2014 NFC Championship Game that it’s easy to forget how it actually ended, and who gave up the final play.

It was Williams, who was in coverage -- all by himself because of a blitz call from defensive coordinator Dom Capers -- against Seattle’s Jermaine Kearse on the Seahawks' 35-yard game-winning touchdown in overtime.

It was Williams’ final play as a Packer. The Packers moved on and so did Williams, who signed with the Browns that offseason. He played two years in Cleveland and last season with the Cardinals before he returned to Green Bay this offseason on a two-year, $10 million deal.

“I feel like there’s unfinished business,” Williams said upon his return.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

High hopes for Tramon.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Is hysterical blindness a thing? Because I may have had it after reading about that game again.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Playing for a year or two or backing up and "leadering" for 2 years.

It unbelievable that every article about Tramontana mentions his seven game stint last year and his leadership as his best qualities.

Its AJ Hawk levels of faint praise.
    He played in 13 games. Started 9. Come on. Drink the Kool-Aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    He played in 13 games. Started 9. Come on. Drink the Kool-Aid.
    I can't even generate Vitamin water 0 level excitement

I'm sure there's a drinking game out there involving how many times terms like "crafty," "wily," and "savvy" veteran are invoked by announcers.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I'm sure there's a drinking game out there involving how many times terms like "crafty," "wily," and "savvy" veteran are invoked by announcers.
    That game is banned as unsafe, even to the professional drinkers of Wisconsin.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!