Thread: 2018 Packers First Round Pick Jaire Alexander

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Woodbov clmored for that now-Vikes RB Dalvin Cook in the 2nd round last year. I'm gaining some grudging respect for his scouting acumen, though his writing still needs lots of help from Mae.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Woodbov clmored for that now-Vikes RB Dalvin Cook in the 2nd round last year. I'm gaining some grudging respect for his scouting acumen, though his writing still needs lots of help from Mae.
    But isn't Cook a bust until he can stay on the field? Any time a Packer player gets hurt and underperforms or goes to IR it was always TT wasted that pick.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    But isn't Cook a bust until he can stay on the field? Any time a Packer player gets hurt and underperforms or goes to IR it was always TT wasted that pick.

How true that is.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Ridiculous. If TT had a 2nd Round pick playing at a pro bowl level through his first 4 games and injury ended his rookie season, no one would hate on TT. Now the next year or two of injuries and underperforming as you say, then yes. But comparing TT's wasted picks to Dalvin Cook is silly. I guess Deshaun Watson's a bust too.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    True enough. He clearly spends a lot of time on this. There was a post of his about 8000 words long somewhere where he made the point that the Packers may have gotten scooped when they moved up in the third looking for Arden Key - taken by the Raiders. Just speculation, but interesting just the same.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck