GBPG: https://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...cks/552404002/

AGE: 22 HT: 6-0 3/8 WT: 196 40-yard dash: 4.56 HOMETOWN: Corinth, Texas

LOWDOWN: Jackson was a ballhawk for the Hawkeyes who led the nation with eight interceptions last season. He also was tops in the country with 26 passes defensed. Two of those interceptions came against the Wisconsin Badgers and both were returned for touchdowns in the Badgers' 38-14 victory Nov. 11. Jackson also had three interceptions in an upset win over Ohio State. His long arms (31 1/8 inches) help with his ball skills. At 6-0 3/8, 196 pounds, Jackson also has the size to joust with receivers at the line of scrimmage. However, a 4.56 time in the 40-yard dash raised questions about how his speed would translate to the NFL. "Strong, smart and can jam you at the line of scrimmage with those long arms," Packers scout Alonzo Dotson said of Jackson. He came to Iowa as a wide receiver out of Lake Dallas (Texas) High School and redshirted in 2014. He moved from receiver to cornerback in the spring before the 2015 season. "It was the best thing for me. I thought I would be a better corner," Jackson said. Jackson was a backup for two seasons before his breakout season last year. He also finished 2017 with with 48 tackles, a forced fumble, and a blocked kick. He had a 38-inch vertical leap and put up 18 reps on the bench press. (Draft data via NFL.com).

QUICK TAKE: Green Bay continues revamping its secondary after taking Louisville corner Jaire Alexander in Round 1. Jackson picked off eight passes last year, though he doesn't have a ton of experience at corner. His ball skills might also make him a candidate to eventually play safety. Has drawn comparisons to Richard Sherman, though Jackson (6-0, 196) isn't as big. (Nate Davis, USA TODAY)

PRE-DRAFT ANALYSIS: In his first year as a starter, he established himself as a dominant defensive back with a Football Bowl Subdivision high of eight interceptions. Jackson's rare ball skills and aggressive mindset could make quarterbacks hesitate when deciding whether to throw his way. The NFL's more refined route runners could provide a challenge for Jackson, who only transitioned to corner from receiver in 2015, and his pedestrian 40-yard dash (4.56 seconds) at the combine might be a slight concern for some teams.