Thread: Vikings Week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i like the in-the-pocket, move-the-chains, Rodgers. as last night's second half proved again, a less mobile Rodgers gets the ball out faster and is more surgical. no time to hold the ball and look for the home run ball unless it presents itself. the o-linemen also know where Rodgers is at all times and can move their man in the appropriate direction. it's going to be another squeaker.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    i like the in-the-pocket, move-the-chains, Rodgers. as last night's second half proved again, a less mobile Rodgers gets the ball out faster and is more surgical. no time to hold the ball and look for the home run ball unless it presents itself. the o-linemen also know where Rodgers is at all times and can move their man in the appropriate direction. it's going to be another squeaker.
    I've always said Rodgers has only one weakness as a QB and that is he looks for the big play every play instead of taking what the D gives him. He should probably check down to running plays about 25% of the time. Perhaps this will shore up his weakness and he will now be 100% perfect.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.