Thread: Accommodation Motivation: Success Follows Privation

Accommodation Motivation: Success Follows Privation

One scheme to stop a road losing streak, put the team in a bad motel before the game.

Will Blackmon @WillBlackmon
    When I was on the packers in 2008 We lost 4 straight road games. Every time we lost Coach McCarthy made sure each hotel got worse.

He said “If you want to stay in a nice hotel, WIN A DAMN GAME”
    One hotel in Jax I swear was on First 48. 😂
    cc: @89JonesNTAF @CharlesWoodson

JSO ARTICLE POINTS OUT FIRST 48 IS A DETECTIVE SHOW WHERE MOST CRUCIAL EVIDENCE IS COLLECTED IN THE FIRST 48 HOURS AT THE SCENE OF A CRIME

Charles Woodson @CharlesWoodson
    @WillBlackmon that’s the Got damn truth. I think my room was outside on the roof

Replying to @CharlesWoodson @89JonesNTAF
    Johnny Jolly’s room was still waiting on forensics to arrive. 😂😂

Mike let us stay in a fancy hotel in Chicago because it was close to Christmas 🎄. Lol

Lawrence Tynes @lt4kicks
    Hold up, I am dying. An NFL franchise and he made you guys stay in shitty hotels when things weren’t going well but threw you a bone in Chi for Christmas. I’m dead! 😭😭

Ryan Grant @RyanGrant25
    Yooooooo this is so true lol . Some of the rooms looked like they had bullet holes Hahha . I forgot about this lol

Donald Drive @Donald_Driver80
    Lol lol lol Boy you guys are crazy, but so true...

Brady poppinga @BradyPoppinga
    I had no idea until now that he did that to us. I remember my room in Jacksonville smelt like full-blown mold. I assumed it was the nicest hotel Jacksonville had to offer. I didn't realize McCarthy was trying to penalize us.

Ryan Wing @RyanWingFOX11
    According to our photographer who was on the trip, Bob Harlan wanted to take a walk, and the concierge told him to go one way and one way only because going the other way would not be a good idea

IF THEY HAD AN ACTUAL CONCIERGE, I'M NOT AS IMPRESSED. BUT IF THE CONCIERGE DOUBLED AS MAINTENANCE, THEN OK
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    One scheme to stop a road losing streak, put the team in a bad motel before the game.

When I was on the packers in 2008 We lost 4 straight road games. Every time we lost Coach McCarthy made sure each hotel got worse.

One hotel in Jax I swear was on First 48. 😂

JSO ARTICLE POINTS OUT FIRST 48 IS A DETECTIVE SHOW WHERE MOST CRUCIAL EVIDENCE IS COLLECTED IN THE FIRST 48 HOURS AT THE SCENE OF A CRIME

@WillBlackmon that’s the Got damn truth. I think my room was outside on the roof

Johnny Jolly’s room was still waiting on forensics to arrive. 😂😂

Mike let us stay in a fancy hotel in Chicago because it was close to Christmas 🎄. Lol

Lawrence Tynes @lt4kicks
    Hold up, I am dying. An NFL franchise and he made you guys stay in shitty hotels when things weren’t going well but threw you a bone in Chi for Christmas. I’m dead! 😭😭

Ryan Grant @RyanGrant25
    Yooooooo this is so true lol . Some of the rooms looked like they had bullet holes Hahha . I forgot about this lol

I had no idea until now that he did that to us. I remember my room in Jacksonville smelt like full-blown mold. I assumed it was the nicest hotel Jacksonville had to offer. I didn't realize McCarthy was trying to penalize us.

Ryan Wing @RyanWingFOX11
    According to our photographer who was on the trip, Bob Harlan wanted to take a walk, and the concierge told him to go one way and one way only because going the other way would not be a good idea

IF THEY HAD AN ACTUAL CONCIERGE, I'M NOT AS IMPRESSED. BUT IF THE CONCIERGE DOUBLED AS MAINTENANCE, THEN OK

With this year's road record, can he make them sleep in cardboard boxes under an overpass when they travel to Chicago?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    With this year's road record, can he make them sleep in cardboard boxes under an overpass when they travel to Chicago?
    I'm not giving up my spot in Washington Park!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

One hotel in Jax I swear was on First 48. ��

Johnny Jolly’s room was still waiting on forensics to arrive. ����

Mike let us stay in a fancy hotel in Chicago because it was close to Christmas ��. Lol

Lawrence Tynes @lt4kicks
    Hold up, I am dying. An NFL franchise and he made you guys stay in shitty hotels when things weren’t going well but threw you a bone in Chi for Christmas. I’m dead! ����

Ryan Grant @RyanGrant25

Ryan Wing @RyanWingFOX11

saw that on twitter this am. hilarious. jason wilde added that they'll soon be staying in a tent.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Pretty soon they will have to pay for their own AirBnB
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!