Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Official 2018 Packers at Vikings Game Day II Thread: End the Madness

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I love how they only remembered they had a TE after it was too late to really get anything out of him.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    There is going to be a whole new look in GB next year.

No Matthews, Cobb and most likely Perry. New coaching staff for first time in 14 years.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

AHHHHHHHHHHHH THE FEELING OF THE DR. KNEEING THE ENEMA BAG...SO HARD TO WATCH

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    he looks like he's barely trying
    I'm starting to wonder if he isn't deliberately tanking to get rid of Stubby
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I blame pbmax and his decision to start game day thread.

#karma

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Well, since Packer games are no longer watchable, think I'll find something else to do my Sundays.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I don't understand why it isn't a focus of this staff to stop pissing away our 2nd half timeouts. Those should all get saved and then used in the final two minutes
    Agreed. Mac's method of radioing the plays is too voluminous.

He puts the main call and the kill in too precise verbiage.

At the least, he needs to trim that process down.

AWW it don't matter, he's only coach for a few more games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    you can make the playoffs, but I don't see how you get past NO, LAR or Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    You guys are solid... Pack is officially in rebuild mode.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Excuses
    It is. but the coach who refused to adjust is out of them too.

Its imperative to keep the talent, not the administrator who cannot use what he is given to maximum potential.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Activate Kum next week. I'm gonna be at that game and I want to see if that guy has anything or is just a camp guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if he isn't deliberately tanking to get rid of Stubby
    That would be brutal. But his long throw game has been poorer since the first clavicle injury.

But I think that has as much to do with his receivers and with his mechanics.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    You guys are solid... Pack is officially in rebuild mode.
    Ever since they made the draft day trade with NO.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I blame pbmax and his decision to start game day thread.

#karma
    I told you I would accept the blowback for firing McCarthy.

I mean getting McCarthy fired.

Bad game. I don't understand how the offense can look so anemic. I really do not understand. They have a great LT, an allegedly great WR (I still don't personally see it), and what everyone says is a great running back (jury still out IMO).

I simply do not get it at all. I put all of this on ARod, 90%. Sure, the coach may call shitty plays, but surely there is some underneath route happening or he can always audible, etc.

My questions:

1. Is ARod a coach killer?

2. Can ARod be salvaged? His fundamentals are garbage and he seems to think practicing doing goofy ass improv shit is more important than the basics. He is ass at the basics right now. Can he be coached?

For me it's not about better, it's about different and actually listening. They need ARod to go back to QB 101, 201, 301 instead of focusing on the masters level shit. Who will he listen to and do that for?

There are two names as coaches that comes to mind, and neither is very likely. Jim Harbaugh, and Peyton Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Bad game. I don't understand how the offense can look so anemic. I really do not understand. They have a great LT, an allegedly great WR (I still don't personally see it), and what everyone says is a great running back (jury still out IMO).

I simply do not get it at all. I put all of this on ARod, 90%. Sure, the coach may call shitty plays, but surely there is some underneath route happening or he can always audible, etc.

My questions:

2. Can ARod be salvaged? His fundamentals are garbage and he seems to think practicing doing goofy ass improv shit is more important than the basics. He is ass at the basics right now. Can he be coached?

For me it's not about better, it's about different and actually listening. They need ARod to go back to QB 101, 201, 301 instead of focusing on the masters level shit. Who will he listen to and do that for?

There are two names as coaches that comes to mind, and neither is very likely. Jim Harbaugh, and Peyton Manning.

Seriously??

I think AR will be fine with a new coach. We've heard rumors for a couple of years about how Stubby and Rodgers have been at odds. Maybe a new approach and a new voice will be the elixir this offense needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Seriously??

I think AR will be fine with a new coach. We've heard rumors for a couple of years about how Stubby and Rodgers have been at odds. Maybe a new approach and a new voice will be the elixir this offense needs.
    I hope so. I am concerned that the injuries, particularly the last collar bone break has left permanent damage. Still if a new coach can scheme players open better, there's hope for a solid improvement, even if Rodgers never regains his MVP form.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post

My questions:

J-Mac. Maybe Tedford.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Activate Kum next week. I'm gonna be at that game and I want to see if that guy has anything or is just a camp guy.
    Kum could be our Adam Thielen, you know the guy that dark-skinned corners refuse to respect but at the same time, they astoundingly can’t cover.