Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Falcons Game Prep

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I heard they had a good week of practice, record numbers at Tuesday's optional lifting day.
    Pad level optimal.

If they hire him I am going to be very sad. Its OK a decent, easy going guy gets the job, but mostly will be unhappy. It would be one way to rebuild the roster with low picks. Then hire Harbaugh and watch everyone proclaim how he changed the culture.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    #Packers bumped the base salary of p-squad OL Adam Pankey from the standard $129,200 to $555,000. New amount matches the league minimum for players on the 53-man roster with one accrued season. Another team tried to sign Pankey, but GB offered him a raise. He decided to stay.

Pankey and SPRIGGS in 2019.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I heard they had a good week of practice, record numbers at Tuesday's optional lifting day.
    Yeah but could they name every capital?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    #Packers bumped the base salary of p-squad OL Adam Pankey from the standard $129,200 to $555,000. New amount matches the league minimum for players on the 53-man roster with one accrued season. Another team tried to sign Pankey, but GB offered him a raise. He decided to stay.

Pankey and SPRIGGS in 2019.
    Sounds like Hankey Pankey to me
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Packers need to lose
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yeah but could they name every capital?

So in 2 seasons King will have played 15 games total. Wtf is with this guy.
    Go PACK

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    He got hurt in both seasons.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

The new Packer regime needs to sterilize the facility in the offseason. Get rid of the Packer virus. Maybe also 86 those graybeard trainers who have been around forever dispensing ineffective care. Pepper Burress can be dietician emeritus and Bryan Engel can go inject his insulin somewhere else - maybe back with the Patsies where he got his start. He probably was irrevocably corrupted by Pete Carroll.

Pepper: Hey Mac, what do think is wrong with Bulaga there?
    McKenzie: I dunno, maybe a bone or ligament or something. I trained back before we even used intramedullary nails. What the *uck do I know?
    Pepper: Maybe an aspirin will do?
    Mac: I guess - he probably has a strain or a tear or something. Maybe it's from that botched offseason surgery I did last summer. Hell, I do surgeries I'm not trained for all the time.
    Pepper: At least you're not as incompetent as the KC Quack who ruined Sherrod's leg and career.
    Mac: Keep Quiet! That guy shoulda had a malpractice suit. So should I for all the crap I operate on without having a clue what the hell I'm doing. Don't want to upset the mystique of the profession! These players think we know what the hell we're doing after all. Give 'em some latin mumbo jumbo and they'll shut up real quick. Hey Brian, we're pretty sure you have something wrong with your vasti lateralis. Believe me - I went to medical school 40 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    21 ppg is not good.
    21 points is pretty good, the way the game is officiated to protect QBs and promote a lot of scoring.
    In years past I've felt that if the D held the other team to 21, a Rodgers-led O would win 90% of the time. This year I'm not so sure...but that's on AR/M3.

He's 6-3 200 and pretty lean. Didn't have an injury history in college, so maybe it's bad luck or his body isn't built for the punishment on the pro level. My money's on the latter. He's a willing tackler and good player when healthy, being healthy is the problem.

I will be interested to see if the offensive game plan looks any different, given that they basically have the same plays from which to choose.

Or did we decide it's all on Rodgers because he changes the play call every play anyway?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Pad level optimal.

If they hire him I am going to be very sad. Its OK a decent, easy going guy gets the job, but mostly will be unhappy. It would be one way to rebuild the roster with low picks. Then hire Harbaugh and watch everyone proclaim how he changed the culture.
    It was getting a little depressing when Rodgers started talking about their good weeks of practice before losses.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Blog Entries

Kevin the Queen cannot overcome the curse of TJ
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

The King injuries are concerning, but they have already started shutting players down for the rest of the year on this squad. I expect this to continue over the next few weeks. Anyone with a hangnail will be put on IR to take longer looks at the younger players.

When do they give Kizer or Boyle playing time?

Game prep:
    1) Find the motions.
    2) Go through them.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    As i said several weeks ago, just keep it close enough to entertain, but LOSE....

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Game prep:
    1) Find the motions.
    2) Go through them.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Kevin the Queen cannot overcome the curse of TJ
    Lol

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The new Packer regime needs to sterilize the facility in the offseason. Get rid of the Packer virus. Maybe also 86 those graybeard trainers who have been around forever dispensing ineffective care. Pepper Burress can be dietician emeritus and Bryan Engel can go inject his insulin somewhere else - maybe back with the Patsies where he got his start. He probably was irrevocably corrupted by Pete Carroll.

Pepper: Hey Mac, what do think is wrong with Bulaga there?
    McKenzie: I dunno, maybe a bone or ligament or something. I trained back before we even used intramedullary nails. What the *uck do I know?
    Pepper: Maybe an aspirin will do?
    Mac: I guess - he probably has a strain or a tear or something. Maybe it's from that botched offseason surgery I did last summer. Hell, I do surgeries I'm not trained for all the time.
    Pepper: At least you're not as incompetent as the KC Quack who ruined Sherrod's leg and career.
    Mac: Keep Quiet! That guy shoulda had a malpractice suit. So should I for all the crap I operate on without having a clue what the hell I'm doing. Don't want to upset the mystique of the profession! These players think we know what the hell we're doing after all. Give 'em some latin mumbo jumbo and they'll shut up real quick. Hey Brian, we're pretty sure you have something wrong with your vasti lateralis. Believe me - I went to medical school 40 years ago.

Nothing about Todd drafting soft players? I count only 3 tough players on the current roster: Butte, Mad’s cousin, Martinez, and Clark. The rest are milksops.