Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Falcons Game Prep

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    The King injuries are concerning, but they have already started shutting players down for the rest of the year on this squad. I expect this to continue over the next few weeks. Anyone with a hangnail will be put on IR to take longer looks at the younger players.

When do they give Kizer or Boyle playing time?
    Do they dare to shut Rodgers down after the Falcons game, so they can find out if Kizer can really play?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Do they dare to shut Rodgers down after the Falcons game, so they can find out if Kizer can really play?
    Time to find out if Frank Cignetti has earned his keep!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Long Snapper is Questionable. If he can't go, do they just go for it on 4th down all day?

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Long Snapper is Questionable. If he can't go, do they just go for it on 4th down all day?

I would stay tuned for that alone.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bob McGinn @BobMcGinn

For GB: FS Greene out, T Bulaga doubtful and G Bell, LS Bradley, CB Breeland, F Brice and G Taylor questionable. For ATL: TE Paulsen out, K Bryant questionable.

Falcons on this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Sit him down right next to Kevin the Queen
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Sit him down right next to Kevin the Queen
    Tanking does pay dividends come draft time in terms of draft positioning. However, lest we forget, the NFL is still a business. People allot hard-earned frogskins for tickets, and they expect Aaron Rodgers to be out there.

Benching Rodgers for Kizer is akin to paying for a Coldplay concert only to get a cover band.

That being said, I don’t care if the Packers tank or whatever.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Benching Rodgers for Kizer is akin to paying for a Coldplay concert only to get a cover band.
    Good analogy, especially considering how poorly Rodgers is playing this year.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Good analogy, especially considering how poorly Rodgers is playing this year.
    Whatcha talking about? Coldplay has always been awesome.