Thread: Matt Waldman Coming to Milwaukee on June 11, 2019

Matt Waldman Coming to Milwaukee on June 11, 2019

I wanted to share the information below regarding a unique opportunity to see Matt Waldman in-person as he discusses how he creates the Rookie Scouting Portfolio. The event is open to the public. For more information, visit armamilwaukee.org

In addition, Matt has never been to Lambeau so on June 12th, I'm putting together a group of guys and we're going to take him up to Lambeau for a tour and to see the Packers Hall of Fame. Please let me know if you'd like to join us.

Thanks,
    Rick

Matt Waldman, owner and author of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio and contributor to Footballguys.com discusses how he creates his 1,000+ page annual scouting publication. In addition, Matt will discuss the Packers 2018 and 2019 rookie selections and take questions from the audience.

*Some of the event proceeds will be donated to Darkness to Light, a charity dedicated to empowering adults to protect children from sexual abuse

When: Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Where: The 833 East Michigan Building, 833 E. Michigan St., Ste. 400, Milwaukee WI 53202

Time: Registration, Food, Drink: 5:30 to 6:30 P.M. – Meeting: 6:30 to 8:00 P.M. *Central Time Zone

Cost: $20.00 without parking, $25.00 with parking included
    Life is a puzzle. Every day you get up and pick up the pieces from the day before.
    and
    You can't keep idiots from being idiots. You can only hope to contain them.
    and
    Idiots DO exist. I've seen them.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Dude, you haven't posted in 11 years!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck