Many of us enjoy grilling our meals. Some prefer the classic Charcoal grill and are masters at it. Others use the more modern Propane grills. Still others use a smoker and slow cook wonderful tasty treats. As for me, I use a small propane grill with small quantities. I have family / friends that have/use all those mentioned at various times. What is your choice?

We mostly know that simply placing steak or chicken on a hot grill is the basic technique, however many of us marinate ahead of time, or rub a special spice on before cooking. Some have spent years perfecting a Bar-B-Q sauce or some special condiment to give their work that final special touch

Hamburger can be a whole chapter, but let's just say that many have developed a special recipe that may be mixing spices or onions or peppers into the meat before it is grilled.

From Brats to Chicken to Steak to Fish, grilled food is always special and should not just be confined to meats. Vegetables like Potatoes, Onions, Carrots, and Tomatoes are only a few of the items that grillers make regularly. O and let's not forget things like Baked Beans or toasting our Hamburger/Hot Dog Rolls.

Are you a grill master? Would you share your knowledge? Recipes, grilling techniques, past grilling triumphs are all welcome in this thread.