Thread: Best Packerrats Fights

Best Packerrats Fights

There have been some good ones over the years.

I’ll ever forget the Friday afternoon when Tarlem was begging for Sheepshead’s address so he could get on a flight from Germany and shoot him.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Woodie and Thunder Dan!!! in the Meadows

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...he-Meadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Postb #1 and Post #2....Your certainly fitting your moniker.

Deputy Nutz should be simply.....and was it NOT ........just .... NUTZ !?

Well if it was it's still shadowing you around Deputy. Look over your right shoulder.....see...there it is right there !

You looked didn't you...hahahahahaa

What else do I have to make points?

Over the TOP too much for any bad ass's here to deal with. Translation...I'm very confident for obvious reasons.

so Deputy.....we solve zero when your in and out ...over there and now here...whatever contradiction.....

Please don't be so duel personality disorder Dear Member.....Deputy Nutz.

By the way between you and SkinBasket and the worst member pf Packerrats in my view....mraynrand. You obviously never gave me a break but I've no personal battle with you.

Your prejudice Vs me and the fact I'm a Canuck (like SkinBasket is too obvious). So what ! That's a factor of your own problem...not any of mine. I gurantee if you ever visit here and run that crap by 'the canuck boys' you'd better be able to back your shit up. Back east you might not make it back to American Customs and Immigration......without a rag on your head. One of the Boys is going to shut you down.

UI mean really is that the BEST you can dom to represent your Country!?

Your pathetic Deputy...ansd in Canuck company and reality and you and that shit....snapped....like melba toast. What comes out of your mouth gets rammed up your silly minded ass. Your like a lot from your country all yap anyway. Us Canucks know your shit all that sick blow .....and walk away from the likes of you.

All the same.... but there's always this one fella that takes the crap out of you.

The rest of us realize your BS and simply shrug our shoulders We don't ascribe to the attitude that some people can't change.

Deputy Sir here's the scoop. It's 100% TRUTH and take it for what it may be worth as you entertain an internet war and woodbuck27:

I'm more than a Canuck. I'm born and bred an Irish Canadian from a sturdy STOCK on both sides of my Family. Proud...determined...intelligent...and wise (for mere humans and nowhere and wisdom compared to our Higher Power).....hard working ...God Fearing ...very very STRONG and LOVING of Life and people ....people that are respected for obvious reasons.

Heere it's been too much your shit and Skinbaskets and Scott Campbells and you three lumped together is acceptable compared to the worst human being I've ever encountered in mraynrand.

That poster disgusts me.

Your reading this mraynrand:

mraynrand...as a poster you offer Packerrats just your agenda (s) and your selfishness disgusts me.

You and your little gang are NOT going to defeat me. That's never happening if our skirmish is conducted for a result. I want you out of here ubntil 1 week before the start of the season.

If you ever get into your sickness and here I PRAY that your forever banned.

You woke up the BEAR in my mister. Try the BEAR in me.

I'm going to 'virtually' kick your skinny ass...mraynrand.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...dowlands/page2

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Yes 'the Deputy' would fit as a color man. He's a tad short on artistic quality and humor but I'd have to say he deserves a shot. After all there are few naturals available on this site and decent satire and / or humor.

Does real talent drop off going south @ the Canada/American Border?

I mean your Border guards certainly prepare us Canucks for what we should expect spending time in the NE United States. What's with all the BIG ASS women down that way as well? I don't feel one bit sorry with Americans that can't afford proper eyewear.

I mean if I'm an American manufacturer of woman's undies. I'm charging for my product by size. I'm not going to make a whole lot selling extra small, small or medium but the whooping profit with the 65% Market share for XXL will more than compensate and send profit sky rocketing.

Maybe that's why the likes of SkinBasket is all in a tiff and Canada. We really do have so very much to be truly grateful for in this awesome Nation. Our women are gorgeous. I hope every Packerrat feels just like that and their honey's.

I seldom start a day when I'm not subconsciously reminded to say out loud.....I'm a very proud Canadian.....Ohhhhhh Canada !!! The TRUE North... Strong and... Free !

What an amazing country and PLease all you Packerrats.... PLEASE visit this great country and enjoy the awesome friendly and intelligently humorous people that live everywhere and the good news!That fine quality stretches from coast to coast. Now OK .....things are never perfect...there are some Canadians that are 'Red Neck ' challenged.

Personally....I've discovered in traveling to the Province of Alberta; many citizens of that Province and too many citizens with their 'natty tatty Red Neck manners' are paying the price demanded for BAD Karma. Damn but isn't that something that Bad Karma always has it's say. Alberta has been in a real recession and the once booming Oil Rich Province; that possesses the fifth largest oil reserves in the world 'in case you didn't know'...is depressed.

Ohh Dear.

Yes if I elect to grill mraynrand and in the formal setting of "it's the Meadow...not Meadowland (s)...PLEASE get with the Program...Thanks.

I agree to Deputy Nutz and his role but that .... solely being neutral and 'only' as the color guy.

Now Cheesehead Craig you raise a point and the Deputy spoofing Phil Simms. Phil really isn't Packerratsesque to borrow without permission your term and not to do so without respect. Nice touch by the way. I appreciate such whit .

I'll contribute this:

It's going too much too ALL 'Norman Julius "Boomer" Esiason' that I'd be concerned with. Dear lord but that man needs some proper ego etiquette. Don't you love that word. The fricken French can't fight even present a decent argument worth a damn but their toilet poetry and use of their language in many worthless endeavours is interesting.

I humbly submit all support for Deputy Nutz as solely the 'COLOR MAN' in the fricken ass kicking smash up I'm going to unleash on mraynrand..... unless I decide because of my decency and compassion and in a true Spirit of Grace and Loving my fellow man I elect personally .....on mercy for mraynrand... I'll pull out the ' Mercy Rule card'. After all once this begins I'm 'to use a proper Poker term' and my style when the opportunity knocks and the cards are my friend.

I'm ALL IN !

When I go ALL IN....It's rare that I'll lose.

I know the weakness of my opponent and I have to pray for guidance and what is right and this 'the Meadow' and a weak man....mraynrand. That poor member has obviously had his puny ass shit kicked a lot in his loud mouth no back up attitude. What do I ever gain taking on such a pathetic low life as mraynrand?

I'll take it to prayer. My gut has been screaming NO..."just let it be as it is and always will be".Noone can check another's boorish ignorance.

To even engage someone like mraynrand means splatter on you. This isn't 'the streets' where you simply risk all and kick his low life ass. Such most likely lands me in a jail cell until I make my one call and knowing the heavy handed Cowboy attitude of anyone bearing arms acroos your border. I don't need that crap for such a minion of a man.

I asked myself today. I consuted with my Love as well. There right there . Does anyone ever really imagine poor mraynrand can turn to such? It's too obvious his life is in a turmoil. That he has too many regrets. Why should I add another defeat to his crummy life?

Once in my life and to this day I regret it. I kicked the crap out of a mouthpiece windbag. He just got inside of my Irish. Took me to where he didn't want me. To this day I regret putting him down. I've asked forgiveness hundreds of times. I'll never forgive myself and beating that fella up.

Does anyone relish beating a mad dog...any dog?

As a wanna be decent person...I hope...mraynrand is here likely and simply CRYING out for the attention his sad ego needs and can't as a result gain enough nourishment. He never examins it as it simply is:

He's got to do some real work on his fractured psyche. Wasting too much of his life here acting as he does has to leave him mired in guilt. I'm fully prepared if anyone can organize it:

Raise enough $$$$CASH$$$$$ for mraynrand ...whoever he really is....to get the proper help he deserves. We all deserve to be totally content and at least reasonably happy with our station in life.

The REAL person we all know as mraynrand is a frustrated and an obviously poor soul.

Do I need to shower excessively after engaging such a creep?

My Higher Power will guide me in all paths I ever take. I'm a zero without acknowledging my weakness before HIM. Now consultation is absolutely necessary.

In that I TRUST.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Where is all that $$$$$CASH$$$$$$ to get the proper help I deserve?