Thread: George Harrison was the most talented Beatle

George Harrison was the most talented Beatle

Listen. Listen to his songs, what he produced (Photograph, one of the best ever he co-wrote with Ringo).

That’s all.
    Last edited by HowardRoark; 09-23-2019 at 11:36 PM.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Listen. Listen to his songs, what he produced (Photograph, one of the best ever he co-wrote with Ringo).

That’s all.
    I agree that George Harrison was a phenomenally talented musician and composer. While I would have treasured a 75 yr. old Harrison and Lennon, it places that much more toward appreciation for the remaining "Fab" boys. As for GH, his last works with the Travelling Wilburys are beyond priceless. I trust that George is sitting on "Cloud 9" sipping tea with John. "Imagine" if you will that Elvis, finally over his Beatle jealousy, strides over with "Momma" Cass Eliott and Karen Carpenter to hold a heavenly harmony session. "Oh, My Sweet Lord"

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    "Imagine" if you will that Elvis, finally over his Beatle jealousy, strides over with "Momma" Cass Eliott and Karen Carpenter to hold a heavenly harmony session. "Oh, My Sweet Lord"
    I imagine Momma Cass would be eating a sandwich.

I imagine there ain’t no heaven, so I can’t imagine any of that.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

As long as you don't claim it was Paul McCartney I'm good.

Who had the most success after the beatles? I think Lennon. The reason he left the Beatles was because they were rejecting some of his songs on the albums and putting them on the B-sides of the singles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Yoko was clearly the most enduring talent:

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I didn't realize he was successfully sued for "My Sweet Lord" and that he funded (completely paid for) "Life of Brian." That's in my top 5 all time for movies and a notch above Spinal Tap for best comedy.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck