Thread: Official Cannabis Club thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just edibles, really. Decarb infused w/ everclear + magic butter machine. Usually folks boil it down and dilute w/ Apple juice and evenly distribute into gummies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    Just edibles, really. Decarb infused w/ everclear + magic butter machine. Usually folks boil it down and dilute w/ Apple juice and evenly distribute into gummies.
    Bruh I for sure took you to be more straight edge, work-a-holic type of guy. I don't do any of this stuff personally, and drinking makes me fat and lazy so I don't do that either. Nothing against it, just not my thing.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Bruh I for sure took you to be more straight edge, work-a-holic type of guy. I don't do any of this stuff personally, and drinking makes me fat and lazy so I don't do that either. Nothing against it, just not my thing.
    GTFO square!!

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I’m been smoking weed since 16. Makes me more creative. Really never saw a problem with it - and cops in Madison could’ve cared less. Then lived in Socal... you get a contact high just going anywhere.

But yeah - still a work a holic. They aren’t mutually exclusive.