Thread: Posting original or saved pictures ?

Posting original or saved pictures ?

I've learned how to post a picture from google images. I can't figure out how to post saved or original crafted pictures. Is there a way to post a photoshopped picture?

I'm not talking about stuff that would violate any rules, but vacation pictures, a picture taken at a sports event, etc.

A detailed procedure for those of us that are less savvy would be appreciated.

Thanks

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Again, real assistance from an informed member on this topic would benefit not just myself, but many others. The previous poster, whom I ignore, is mentally ill and any comment/post is not to be trusted.

It's easy to post a google image address here, but to post a picture of our pets, or selfies or a treasured location/item seems to not be possible. If you can offer a real solution, then place any ego aside and provide a detailed and easy to follow procedure to post original and saved pictures please.

Thanks.

Stop being such a smug prick and people might start helping you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Stop being such a smug prick and people might start helping you.
    Well, actually I did help him. Imgur is self-explanatory. Unless "your" mentally ill of course. Go PACK!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    You need to upload it to a website like what rand gave you. Then you can post it to this site. Just click the link he gave you and the website explains how to do it.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    You need to upload it to a website like what rand gave you. Then you can post it to this site. Just click the link he gave you and the website explains how to do it.
    And there's all sorts of funny stuff on there, like Dean Lowry showing off his athleticism:

There's also the FAQ on the menu bar on this page. But if you spend all your time making snide comments about others, I guess you don't have time to find that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I never read that W VA redneck's post, I ignore them. As for what some find smug, I could never get used to wallowing in the gutter and calling it civilized. I've become accustomed to most of this forums posters, but as for some, I refuse to drop my standards that low.

Last, if transfering pictures to another site so to be able to again transfer them to this forum the Standard operating procedure, perhaps this sites owner could look at some new additional programs.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I never read that W VA redneck's post, I ignore them. As for what some find smug, I could never get used to wallowing in the gutter and calling it civilized. I've become accustomed to most of this forums posters, but as for some, I refuse to drop my standards that low.

Last, if transfering pictures to another site so to be able to again transfer them to this forum the Standard operating procedure, perhaps this sites owner could look at some new additional programs.
    Or you could go to another Packer forum?

Stop complaining about the food at the bar. If you don't like it, there are other bars that serve food you might like.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Why don't you read the FAQs as Hoosier suggested, instead of making claims based on your total ignorance?

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

Stop complaining about the food at the bar. If you don't like it, there are other bars that serve food you might like.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

There's no appreciable differences from one forum to the next. The measure is the depth and amount of the simpsons loving lowlifes trying to occupy the same space. I tell myself that the team fans/region/and R-Wing thinkers have all found their way into a forum that represents a larger and more civil fan population.

I tend to view it this way, if one were to fill a container with crystal clear water and then add a small percentage of filth. Much of that filth would settle to the bottom and remain there, but the container is now forever cloudy as the bottom of the container is active and unabashedly clouding the water. To co-exist in such an environment requires filters, de-clouding agents, and protective shielding. Also, hard as I've tried, you just can't clean up a turd .

There's no appreciable differences from one forum to the next. The measure is the depth and amount of the simpsons loving lowlifes trying to occupy the same space. I tell myself that the team fans/region/and R-Wing thinkers have all found their way into a forum that represents a larger and more civil fan population.

I tend to view it this way, if one were to fill a container with crystal clear water and then add a small percentage of filth. Much of that filth would settle to the bottom and remain there, but the container is now forever cloudy as the bottom of the container is active and unabashedly clouding the water. To co-exist in such an environment requires filters, de-clouding agents, and protective shielding. Also, hard as I've tried, you just can't clean up a turd .
    Physician, heal thyself!