View Poll Results: Do we open the Romper Room to public viewing?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes about time.

9 69.23%
  • No I might get fired for the crap I posted there.

0 0%
  • Don’t give a damn.

4 30.77%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vote to make the Romper Room open to public

Quote Originally Posted by australianpackerbacker View Post
    The key to life is to be open to EVERYONE. Do not judge. The measure with which you measure will be given out to you. And judgement is blinding, it limits the human psyche to evaluate the truth. Do not judge even your enemies, because we all bleed read, we all have a heart, we all bleed emotions. Some of us deny this truth because of a story we were told about how to act and behave, and what we we told defines a man or a woman. The stories arent true but we beleive them so we give them power over us. Love is the solution and antidote to all dis-ease. One love.
    Should we be open to people who want to eat us? Or sodomize us with a herd of elephants? Or make us listen to Julio Iglesias? You get my point....

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You know I try not to ban folks unless I really have to but dammit Hoosier you need to back the fuck off Julio!!

“To all the hoes I loved before....”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Dont worry, they are inheriting the social security numbers of everyone on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You know I try not to ban folks unless I really have to but dammit Hoosier you need to back the fuck off Julio!!

“To all the hoes I loved before....”

Youtube vid didn't take. But no matter, he's sooooo sensual with the eyes all permanently closed.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

The key to life is to be open to EVERYONE. Do not judge. The measure with which you measure will be given out to you. And judgement is blinding, it limits the human psyche to evaluate the truth. Do not judge even your enemies, because we all bleed read, we all have a heart, we all bleed emotions. Some of us deny this truth because of a story we were told about how to act and behave, and what we we told defines a man or a woman. The stories arent true but we beleive them so we give them power over us. Love is the solution and antidote to all dis-ease. One love.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Should we be open to people who want to eat us? Or sodomize us with a herd of elephants? Or make us listen to Julio Iglesias? You get my point....
    And someone was scolding me a few days ago for saying post-modern anti-realism was an actual thing. "No one really thinks that way"
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    And someone was scolding me a few days ago for saying post-modern anti-realism was an actual thing. "No one really thinks that way"
    Pretty sure hoosier is a bot.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Dont worry, they are inheriting the social security numbers of everyone on this site.
    Hallelujah! I might yet get enough income to collect benefits! Please give my number to the high school graduate, the smart one who got a B in Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Pretty sure hoosier is a bot.
    I read that quickly without my strong reading glasses and saw "hot." It seemed out of character for both of you and I was momentarily startled.

The measure with which you measure will be given out to you
    You see what you want to see. This, however, ↑ reads like a pre-Socratic fragment. Should I use it as my signature?

You see what you want to see. This, however, ↑ reads like a pre-Socratic fragment. Should I use it as my signature?
    It sounds like a piece is still missing from the stone tablet.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Those who gave a damn enough to vote have spoken, the RR is now open to the public/any visitor for reading.

Whatever expression you take from what i say, know that it is just an expression. AKA a story. Evaluate with truth whether that story has meaning. I try to see everything that i can conceivably see in my own awareness as a human being. Interacting with others helps me to see where im off base, and challenges me to grow more.

I was actually quoting Jesus because the resonance i felt when saying what i did, was accurate in the context within which it was expressed. But none of the "who said it" matters. "seeing what i want to see", keeps me in the illusion. And thats not honest. Some can live that way. I cant.

"Should we be open to people that eat us?....etc etc...

Think of a martial artist who has been deeply trained in the art of killing his opponent. They are some of the most peaceful people on the planet, because the art of their spiritual practice evolves their understanding of humanity and life way BEYOND the layman. The are of fighting is understand that you dont ever need to fight. They only kill when shit hits the fan. Their true art is peace..

Now think of the military industrial complex, who has created hundreds of thousands of "soldiers" ready for battle by any means necessary. Suicide rates in these trained assassins are very high. But in genuine fighting arts where the art and form is to NEVER fight, these people dont suffer PTSD or any other problem. Killing your fellow man or woman destroys your psyche. There is so much depth to the peaceful warrior that truly no man that has lived a typical western life can comprehend.

I could go on and post thousands of valid reasons why, cant be bothered.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    How many martial artists are deeply trained in the art of killing their opponent?

Whatever expression you take from what i say, know that it is just an expression. AKA a story. Evaluate with truth whether that story has meaning. I try to see everything that i can conceivably see in my own awareness as a human being. Interacting with others helps me to see where im off base, and challenges me to grow more.

I was actually quoting Jesus because the resonance i felt when saying what i did, was accurate in the context within which it was expressed. But none of the "who said it" matters. "seeing what i want to see", keeps me in the illusion. And thats not honest. Some can live that way. I cant.

"Should we be open to people that eat us?....etc etc...

Think of a martial artist who has been deeply trained in the art of killing his opponent. They are some of the most peaceful people on the planet, because the art of their spiritual practice evolves their understanding of humanity and life way BEYOND the layman. The are of fighting is understand that you dont ever need to fight. They only kill when shit hits the fan. Their true art is peace..

Now think of the military industrial complex, who has created hundreds of thousands of "soldiers" ready for battle by any means necessary. Suicide rates in these trained assassins are very high. But in genuine fighting arts where the art and form is to NEVER fight, these people dont suffer PTSD or any other problem. Killing your fellow man or woman destroys your psyche. There is so much depth to the peaceful warrior that truly no man that has lived a typical western life can comprehend.

I could go on and post thousands of valid reasons why, cant be bothered.
    Either I'm missing something or don't do enough drugs.