Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
I thought you or whoever was saying it was similar to the Garbage Can. I hardly ever pay attention to Romper Room anyway - it's boring. Sometimes it goes days without any action. I voted "don't give a damn" because I basically don't. If you want to do something that will make a difference, do that with FYI.
Its potentially boring because of the QUALITY of content being posted. As well as volume. People love to censor opinions that are not aligned with their stories of how they grew up and what they were taught. This is how society limits evolution of consciousness. Case in point. My mum demonized marijuana all her life because of news media which she implicitly trusted. I felt like a druggie because i had issues and marijuana helped them all, but my wanting to please my parents trumped all those gains. Now marijuana is being understood as a holistic medicine. And this realization was only attained by her because of my efforts to help her transcend her pain. Now she understands she could eliminate all her pharmaceuticals because of this medicine. How much of mind fuck is that?

The key to life is to be open to EVERYONE. Do not judge. The measure with which you measure will be given out to you. And judgement is blinding, it limits the human psyche to evaluate the truth. Do not judge even your enemies, because we all bleed read, we all have a heart, we all bleed emotions. Some of us deny this truth because of a story we were told about how to act and behave, and what we we told defines a man or a woman. The stories arent true but we beleive them so we give them power over us. Love is the solution and antidote to all dis-ease. One love.