View Poll Results: Do we open the Romper Room to public viewing?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes about time.

9 69.23%
  • No I might get fired for the crap I posted there.

0 0%
  • Don’t give a damn.

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vote to make the Romper Room open to public

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey, don't kill (or insult) the golden goose hahahahaha. You're looking for more posts and posters with this Romper Room thing? Well, insulting your biggest customer ain't good for the bottom line.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now Sexy Texy, are you saying you need a SPACE where you feel SAFE?

Me? I feel same anywhere. I was referring to your post above about pbmax - who accounts for a huge percentage of all the posts in the forum - and just about all of them pretty good and normal. What I don't like is people not saying what they mean - sarcastic crap, etc.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Me? I feel same anywhere. I was referring to your post above about pbmax - who accounts for a huge percentage of all the posts in the forum - and just about all of them pretty good and normal. What I don't like is people not saying what they mean - sarcastic crap, etc.
    First off I’m giving PB shit. He is one of the few posters here who can get ahold of me outside this forum. I have been meaning to give him admin rights and if I ever gave this place away it would go to him if he would accept. My family also knows if I happen to croak unexpectedly they are to contact him and make arrangements to transfer the site (that part I haven’t told him about). He is smart enough to know I’m just having fun and man enough to not cry about.

Appears you are neither.

See I can see what I mean without sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    First off I’m giving PB shit. He is one of the few posters here who can get ahold of me outside this forum. I have been meaning to give him admin rights and if I ever gave this place away it would go to him if he would accept. My family also knows if I happen to croak unexpectedly they are to contact him and make arrangements to transfer the site (that part I haven’t told him about). He is smart enough to know I’m just having fun and man enough to not cry about.

Appears you are neither.

Really? You put this fucking place in your will?

Lol, that just seems fucked up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Really? You put this fucking place in your will?

Lol, that just seems fucked up
    Its not in any official will. Just instructions what to do and the logons to do it with.

I know this place isn’t much but after one of my yearly renewal fuckups I questioned what would happen if I wasn’t around to handle it. The first person that came to mind was PB. It would have been Retailguy back in the day but he is no longer around. Harlan can’t be trusted and you are always too wasted to be of any use. Plus you’re kinda a dumbass.

Its not in any official will. Just instructions what to do and the logons to do it with.

I know this place isn’t much but after one of my yearly renewal fuckups I questioned what would happen if I wasn’t around to handle it. The first person that came to mind was PB. It would have been Retailguy back in the day but he is no longer around. Harlan can’t be trusted and you are always too wasted to be of any use. Plus you’re kinda a dumbass.
    its definitely cool that you have a backup plan for i/when you get deported

it just that before i read that, i never would have even thought about a little site like this having a contingency plan

i guess you have time for thinking about little things like that when you just stand out in front of home depot all day collecting welfare that real mericans pay for

Appears you are neither.

Reminds me of that episode of Sanford & Son where Fred Sanford says to Lamont "Someday this will all be yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Reminds me of that episode of Sanford & Son where Fred Sanford says to Lamont "Someday this will all be yours."
    Too close for comfort. I loved that stupid show.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Too close for comfort.
    On Tuesday nights.

I loved that stupid show.
    Ted Baxter was better on MTM.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Too close for comfort. I loved that stupid show.
    you might want to think about talking to mad about a trade

you know he's probably got something like this laying around that will be up for grabs

Appears you are neither.

I don't remember receiving a copy of your will. Please forward at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

pbmax, Esq.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    I don't remember receiving a copy of your will. Please forward at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

pbmax, Esq.
    It’s all fun and games until the liens and pending lawsuits gets transferred too.

I thought it already was

I thought it was just the GC that had the limited access

Sure, whatever floats your boat, or maybe burro in you case

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I thought it already was

I thought it was just the GC that had the limited access

Sure, whatever floats your boat, or maybe burro in you case
    Any account once logged in can see the entire forum. The GC is the only exception where you have to ask to get in.

Inspired by AustralianPackerBackers return, the vote is to open the Romper Room to public viewing. Yes, big deal whatever to many but the hope is that it will encourage off topic discussion.

If it doesn’t well maybe some drama will kickoff. Either way it is a win by this forum’s standards. 👻
    As long as you dont ban me expressing who i am. Im in..

Blog Entries
    I’m definitely thinking of Terri!

Blog Entries
    You know I try not to ban folks unless I really have to but dammit Hoosier you need to back the fuck off Julio!!

“To all the hoes I loved before....”

You know I try not to ban folks unless I really have to but dammit Hoosier you need to back the fuck off Julio!!

“To all the hoes I loved before....”

Youtube vid didn't take. But no matter, he's sooooo sensual with the eyes all permanently closed.

The measure with which you measure will be given out to you
    You see what you want to see. This, however, ↑ reads like a pre-Socratic fragment. Should I use it as my signature?