View Poll Results: Do we open the Romper Room to public viewing?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes about time.

9 69.23%
  • No I might get fired for the crap I posted there.

0 0%
  • Don’t give a damn.

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vote to make the Romper Room open to public

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    First off I’m giving PB shit. He is one of the few posters here who can get ahold of me outside this forum. I have been meaning to give him admin rights and if I ever gave this place away it would go to him if he would accept. My family also knows if I happen to croak unexpectedly they are to contact him and make arrangements to transfer the site (that part I haven’t told him about). He is smart enough to know I’m just having fun and man enough to not cry about.

Appears you are neither.

See I can see what I mean without sarcasm.
    Really? You put this fucking place in your will?

Lol, that just seems fucked up

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I thought it already was

I thought it was just the GC that had the limited access

Sure, whatever floats your boat, or maybe burro in you case
    Any account once logged in can see the entire forum. The GC is the only exception where you have to ask to get in.

Blog Entries
    Really? You put this fucking place in your will?

Lol, that just seems fucked up
    Its not in any official will. Just instructions what to do and the logons to do it with.

I know this place isn’t much but after one of my yearly renewal fuckups I questioned what would happen if I wasn’t around to handle it. The first person that came to mind was PB. It would have been Retailguy back in the day but he is no longer around. Harlan can’t be trusted and you are always too wasted to be of any use. Plus you’re kinda a dumbass.

First off I’m giving PB shit. He is one of the few posters here who can get ahold of me outside this forum. I have been meaning to give him admin rights and if I ever gave this place away it would go to him if he would accept. My family also knows if I happen to croak unexpectedly they are to contact him and make arrangements to transfer the site (that part I haven’t told him about). He is smart enough to know I’m just having fun and man enough to not cry about.

Appears you are neither.

Reminds me of that episode of Sanford & Son where Fred Sanford says to Lamont "Someday this will all be yours."

Appears you are neither.

I don't remember receiving a copy of your will. Please forward at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

pbmax, Esq.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Reminds me of that episode of Sanford & Son where Fred Sanford says to Lamont "Someday this will all be yours."
    Too close for comfort. I loved that stupid show.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Its not in any official will. Just instructions what to do and the logons to do it with.

I know this place isn’t much but after one of my yearly renewal fuckups I questioned what would happen if I wasn’t around to handle it. The first person that came to mind was PB. It would have been Retailguy back in the day but he is no longer around. Harlan can’t be trusted and you are always too wasted to be of any use. Plus you’re kinda a dumbass.
    its definitely cool that you have a backup plan for i/when you get deported

it just that before i read that, i never would have even thought about a little site like this having a contingency plan

i guess you have time for thinking about little things like that when you just stand out in front of home depot all day collecting welfare that real mericans pay for

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Too close for comfort.
    On Tuesday nights.

I loved that stupid show.
    Ted Baxter was better on MTM.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Too close for comfort. I loved that stupid show.
    you might want to think about talking to mad about a trade

you know he's probably got something like this laying around that will be up for grabs

Blog Entries
    I don't remember receiving a copy of your will. Please forward at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

pbmax, Esq.
    It’s all fun and games until the liens and pending lawsuits gets transferred too.

Blog Entries

you know he's probably got something like this laying around that will be up for grabs

Dont be such a pendejo. You know that’s gonna be my coffin.

Blog Entries
    Is the blonde from too close for comfort the same honey that replaced Susan Sommers on 3s company?

Inspired by AustralianPackerBackers return, the vote is to open the Romper Room to public viewing. Yes, big deal whatever to many but the hope is that it will encourage off topic discussion.

If it doesn’t well maybe some drama will kickoff. Either way it is a win by this forum’s standards. 👻
    As long as you dont ban me expressing who i am. Im in..

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I thought you or whoever was saying it was similar to the Garbage Can. I hardly ever pay attention to Romper Room anyway - it's boring. Sometimes it goes days without any action. I voted "don't give a damn" because I basically don't. If you want to do something that will make a difference, do that with FYI.
    Its potentially boring because of the QUALITY of content being posted. As well as volume. People love to censor opinions that are not aligned with their stories of how they grew up and what they were taught. This is how society limits evolution of consciousness. Case in point. My mum demonized marijuana all her life because of news media which she implicitly trusted. I felt like a druggie because i had issues and marijuana helped them all, but my wanting to please my parents trumped all those gains. Now marijuana is being understood as a holistic medicine. And this realization was only attained by her because of my efforts to help her transcend her pain. Now she understands she could eliminate all her pharmaceuticals because of this medicine. How much of mind fuck is that?

The key to life is to be open to EVERYONE. Do not judge. The measure with which you measure will be given out to you. And judgement is blinding, it limits the human psyche to evaluate the truth. Do not judge even your enemies, because we all bleed read, we all have a heart, we all bleed emotions. Some of us deny this truth because of a story we were told about how to act and behave, and what we we told defines a man or a woman. The stories arent true but we beleive them so we give them power over us. Love is the solution and antidote to all dis-ease. One love.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    On Tuesday nights.

Ted Baxter was better on MTM.

I liked that show too but for different reasons.

I don't want to fight his other heirs.

Is the blonde from too close for comfort the same honey that replaced Susan Sommers on 3s company?
    Nope. You are thinking of Cindy Snow.

Or Terri.

Blog Entries
    I’m definitely thinking of Terri!

I don't want to fight his other heirs.