Thread: Christmas Gift Ideas !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I’m thinking of not buying anything this year. What for. Too much stuff already and it will just get thrown in the closet and eventually thrown away or donated. I want a simpler life. I would like to give and receive the gift of love. I wish for time to slow down and to be able to enjoy moments that I can remember fondly instead of seeing the pictures on my phone. But none of that’s probably on sale on Black Friday. There are many things happening that have me thinking this way. Bad choices and even worse reactions.

Maybe I’m really hoping for peace on my little piece of Earth.
    Boy, have you turned into a soft warm vagina.

Also, what the fuck is this fuck of a thread? Over ten years of this crazy forum and people are still blabbering on about their feelings and low blow personal attacks. These motherfuckers would have never lasted during the wild west days of this place. Remember when I used Partial's nipples as my avatar for like 3 months before he realized that picture was of his own nipples?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Boy, have you turned into a soft warm vagina.

Also, what the fuck is this fuck of a thread? Over ten years of this crazy forum and people are still blabbering on about their feelings and low blow personal attacks. These motherfuckers would have never lasted during the wild west days of this place. Remember when I used Partial's nipples as my avatar for like 3 months before he realized that picture was of his own nipples?
    You crazy fuck!!

Yeah I have turned softer than a flour tortilla. Life will beat you into submission like that I guess.

But it is good you are back. Radagast (this thread starter) might be lookin for a mentor. Someone to teach him the ways of the forum world. He could be your new skinbasket.

I’m pretty sure everyone has selective amnesia when it comes to the battles of the old times here.