Thread: Kabeer and two guys I worked with

Kabeer and two guys I worked with

Two smart, hard working, strong minded dudes they were. I had debates with Jordan many times.

To me, it's bizzarre to believe in the bible, but I respect people who follow it more than those who don't and say they're christian. At least these guys made an attempt to interperate it for themselves instead of following a church.

That said, I don't believe in religion at all. I believe in living simply and peacefully and taking care of my kids and my mom and being loyal to my close people. I don't believe it because a book tells me to. I believe Im just put together in such a way that I like food, naps, sports, sex, and I connect to peoople and feel attachment and loyalty. It's who I am, not what I'm told to do. I choose my life by being true to myself and my close people

But I liked both of these guys
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

IMHO this thread belongs in the Romper Room. It has nothing to do with football.

Kabeer, as a former Packer, already got his writeup in the Packers forum. http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...=1#post1039254

Feel free to continue to discuss KGB's companions and Rashan's workmates Jordan and the other guy.

Or your approach to biblical teachings.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Fair enough. I never go to romper room or anywhere else. An FYI and Favre thhread would make more sense to me. But I understand the effort guys and am happy to be a part of the group even if it doesn't always go my way, haha

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I had no idea KGB was into this kind of thing. Those guys look young.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Young, but strong minded young men. Very responsible and nothing like today's young people. Definitely a different culture than today's youth. Both were interesting to me just because they were so unlike boys now a days

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Fair enough. I never go to romper room or anywhere else. An FYI and Favre thhread would make more sense to me. But I understand the effort guys and am happy to be a part of the group even if it doesn't always go my way, haha
    Thank you Rashan.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Young, but strong minded young men. Very responsible and nothing like today's young people. Definitely a different culture than today's youth. Both were interesting to me just because they were so unlike boys now a days
    Youth today are no different. Your parents and grandparents said the same thing about your generation. The difference today, IMO, is that there are too many people on earth and we have constant access to what everyone is doing.
    This is museum quality stupidity.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I’m incredibly shocked that RashanGary was homies with cult members!

Its slightly similar in general contours to what Reggie White got into later in his career and after his retirement.

If I recall, Reggie also rejected the teachings of the traditional faith in favor of a much more customized understanding. He was reading and translating the Torah himself and getting worked up over changes that translations had wrought. The report below says he taught himself Hebrew.

But I think there was much less stalking and gun carrying in Reggie's discoveries.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reggies-s...0053--nfl.html

Religious cults, now with more stalking and guns!

Get yours today!
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Its slightly similar in general contours to what Reggie White got into later in his career and after his retirement.

If I recall, Reggie also rejected the teachings of the traditional faith in favor of a much more customized understanding. He was reading and translating the Torah himself and getting worked up over changes that translations had wrought. The report below says he taught himself Hebrew.

But I think there was much less stalking and gun carrying in Reggie's discoveries.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reggies-s...0053--nfl.html
    From RG's JSO article:

Since then, he discovered Straitway Truth Ministry, a religious community founded by a Tennessee pastor, and has been following that path ever since.
    Wonder if there is a connection after all?

From the Yahoo! article about Reggie:

"What (they) were trying to do as a traditional church was satisfy the Christians and give them Christmas. When really, in fact, we are worshipping the solstice, the winter solstice; The Word says, 'Don't do it.' "
    So along the same lines, but without a divorce and armed muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Youth today are no different. Your parents and grandparents said the same thing about your generation. The difference today, IMO, is that there are too many people on earth and we have constant access to what everyone is doing.
    The old people's complaint.

There is a restraining order, a bill for theft and for services and KGB says he does not have children or kids, but does have sons and daughters and they are his property.

https://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...es/2804865001/

Also, don't call him a respondent. He is at a court, not IN a court.

Not all, but most churches serve to promote the way that they believe/think. They do work to convert people to believe as they do. Most don't go house to house with their pitch, yet some do.
    IMO, churches serve two main purposes. 1st as social organisations for those that like that sort of thing and 2nd as a place to instill in children good character, manners, and good social behavior. Many chose to not attend past 15 or 16 years old, but attending church when young can provide basic religious knowledge, clean habits, and self discipline.

America is great because all are free to choose to worship or not worship as they please. I will say this though, Soldiers returning from war confess that there were no non-believers in a fire fight. Even the most non religious learn to pray, and quick.

I feel bad for those with no spiritual beliefs. I may not be a saint myself, but I'm not worried about my eternal soul when I pass on to the next life.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    From RG's JSO article:

Wonder if there is a connection after all?
    Did you say Tennessee? I suspect the connection is with Hazel Motes, who might just be KGB's Doppleganger.

Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to was never there, and where you are is no good unless you can get away from it. Where is there a place for you to be? No place. Nothing outside you can give you any place. In yourself right now is all the place you've got