View Poll Results: WHO is the BETTER QB in SUNDAY'S GAME ???

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

7 33.33%
  • Aaron Rodgers

10 47.62%
  • Come on Homers, it's Russell....aka...not that close

4 19.05%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WHO IS THE BETTER QB in SUNDAY'S GAME ??

Blog Entries

WHO IS THE BETTER QB in SUNDAY'S GAME ??

Never thought this would be debatable but it is. Comparing the stats over the past 3 years it's kind of ugly.

So throwing out the question to copy something ESPN Madison did by Milke Heller.

Since I need three options, the third option is exactly what Mike Heller's Old Partner in Madison Owen Murphy tweeted to him. He covers the Seattle Seahawks
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Ima Homer.

Blog Entries
    I went homer on my ther poll; but I can't here. AROD needs to play better, plain and simple.

I'm not saying it's a stupid poll, like the Seattle Sportscaster who covers the Seahawks.

But I have to vote Russell
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

It's Wilson. However, he has something to prove. He's 0-3 at Lambeau with 3 TD's and 6 INT's.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It's Wilson. However, he has something to prove. He's 0-3 at Lambeau with 3 TD's and 6 INT's.
    i want to be comforted by that stat but what if it means he is due to have a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    i want to be comforted by that stat but what if it means he is due to have a big game.
    Reversion to mean doesn't mean a big game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

About equal
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Feeling Homeristic tonight

I voted Packers have the best team (in reality I think they are very even and if not for injuries Seattle would be better)

and

Russell.............as opposed to Come on Homers, it's Russell................

Russell Wilson is clearly the better player the past few seasons. Doesn't mean Aaron can't get it up for a big night. Maybe take a blue chew, QB.

I believe the Packers will win.
    Last edited by call_me_ishmael; 01-09-2020 at 12:38 AM.

The only chance Seattle has is Wilson carrying the team. He is what arod once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    The only chance Seattle has is Wilson carrying the team. He is what arod once was.
    yup. rodgers, due to his condition, age, and resistance to taking full advantage of MLF's O, is currently playing at an "average to above-average" level. still good but not the guy he was or what wilson is now. the eye test says so. the stats say so.

Someone had a picture of his WR/TE from a few years ago. Jennings, Driver, Cobb, Nelson, Finley, Adams, Jones, etc.

Our TEs suck. We have 2-3 WRs. So it’s easy to scheme for the Packers outside of Jones/Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    Someone had a picture of his WR/TE from a few years ago. Jennings, Driver, Cobb, Nelson, Finley, Adams, Jones, etc.

Our TEs suck. We have 2-3 WRs. So it’s easy to scheme for the Packers outside of Jones/Williams.
    If it was 2014, the TEs would be the envy of the league. It would be Gronk and Hernandez.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    The poll question is poorly worded. If the question is: "Which QB is playing better overall going into Sunday's Game" Wilson would be your guy. Who will be the better QB in the game Sunday is yet to be determined. Cleft Crusty boldly predicts Rodgers will scrape the rust off his game, show improved reads of the defense, distribute the ball all over the field, rely on his run game, and emerge victorious. Wilson is always a gamer and will look good running and scrambling, will get some shots to Metcalf and Lockett, but the Seahawks will struggle to find balance on offense, which will limit Wilson's ability to inflict damage. Rodgers will be the better QB in Sunday's game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleft Crusty View Post
    The poll question is poorly worded. If the question is: "Which QB is playing better overall going into Sunday's Game" Wilson would be your guy. Who will be the better QB in the game Sunday is yet to be determined. Cleft Crusty boldly predicts Rodgers will scrape the rust off his game, show improved reads of the defense, distribute the ball all over the field, rely on his run game, and emerge victorious. Wilson is always a gamer and will look good running and scrambling, will get some shots to Metcalf and Lockett, but the Seahawks will struggle to find balance on offense, which will limit Wilson's ability to inflict damage. Rodgers will be the better QB in Sunday's game.

The Poll is not poorly worded. Any moron can tell you Rodgers is playing better right now )

Polls are supposed to be debatable. There are no easy answers to my polls.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rodgers will always be the better QB. Wilson will always be the better leader. I voted accordingly.

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The Poll is not poorly worded.
    If you had attended an 'accredited' J school and maintained a solid C- average, you too could write with the precision and panache of Cleft Crusty.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Rodgers will always be the better QB. Wilson will always be the better leader. I voted accordingly.
    Wilson was the subject of a "quotes on record" blast of his lack of leadership and competitive qualities. None of the hiding that Jennings and Finley do.

I think coddled is the word here: https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/se...n-pete-carroll
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Wilson was the subject of a "quotes on record" blast of his lack of leadership and competitive qualities. None of the hiding that Jennings and Finley do.

I think coddled is the word here: https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/se...n-pete-carroll

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The Poll is not poorly worded. Any moron can tell you WILSON is playing better right now )

Polls are supposed to be debatable. There are no easy answers to my polls.

Who needs a C- Average ???

Out with Clefty; Bring back Bob McGinn ))