View Poll Results: WHO is the BETTER QB in SUNDAY'S GAME ???

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

7 33.33%
  • Aaron Rodgers

10 47.62%
  • Come on Homers, it's Russell....aka...not that close

4 19.05%

Thread: WHO IS THE BETTER QB in SUNDAY'S GAME ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleft Crusty View Post
    The poll question is poorly worded. If the question is: "Which QB is playing better overall going into Sunday's Game" Wilson would be your guy. Who will be the better QB in the game Sunday is yet to be determined. Cleft Crusty boldly predicts Rodgers will scrape the rust off his game, show improved reads of the defense, distribute the ball all over the field, rely on his run game, and emerge victorious. Wilson is always a gamer and will look good running and scrambling, will get some shots to Metcalf and Lockett, but the Seahawks will struggle to find balance on offense, which will limit Wilson's ability to inflict damage. Rodgers will be the better QB in Sunday's game.

The Poll is not poorly worded. Any moron can tell you Rodgers is playing better right now )

Polls are supposed to be debatable. There are no easy answers to my polls.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The Poll is not poorly worded.
    If you had attended an 'accredited' J school and maintained a solid C- average, you too could write with the precision and panache of Cleft Crusty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The Poll is not poorly worded. Any moron can tell you WILSON is playing better right now )

Polls are supposed to be debatable. There are no easy answers to my polls.

Who needs a C- Average ???

Out with Clefty; Bring back Bob McGinn ))
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?