Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Non-Alcoholic Beverages

Lightbulb Non-Alcoholic Beverages

Most of us are not drinking alcoholic beverages 100 % of the time. Coffee, Tea, Water, Sodas, Hot Chocolate and other beverages are consumed.

I really like fresh squeezed Limeade (non-carbonated).

What's in your glass/cup?

Kirkland sparkling water.

I'm fully hooked on Bai water. But I've pretty much stopped drinking any soda, so that's nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

You can now buy a gallon of real chocolate milk - not just the chocolate drink stuff, the real thing with real taste - for $3.10. I consume a lot of that, but unlike some, I have not fallen for the propaganda about good normal definitely not sugar-free soda pop. I gulp down more of that even than chocolate milk. In a slight concession to being "health conscious", though, I do drink plenty of water. Hell no, not bottled, just tap water which I put in plastic bottles and refrigerate.

I don't have any particular philosophical opposition to coffee or tea or alcoholic beverages; I just hate the taste of those. If others want to drink those, fine. It's a free country.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

yoohoo, for me, is not a drink that I purchase at the grocery store. It is however a beverage that I might buy once a year at a convenience store to satisfy a recurring lifetime craving. I find that it goes especially good with a slice of pound cake. This annual event usually takes place early in the mourning of a beautiful summer day.

This time of the year coffee or tea are my favorites. However water serves as my normal hydrating beverage. I do like a cold beer or a mixed drink, but such beverages I reserve for social/family occasions.

Any Hot Chocolate drinkers out there ?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Kirkland sparkling water.
    What kind? They have so many of them. I am a huge sparkling water fan these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I'm fully hooked on Bai water. But I've pretty much stopped drinking any soda, so that's nice.
    This is the good shit right here but holy balls is it expensive. Plus my wife says the coconut has the consistency and look of jizz.

I like the flavored water as well, but are there not home methods to get the same or better cheaper. Lemon juice, cherry or vanilla extracts, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You can now buy a gallon of real chocolate milk - not just the chocolate drink stuff, the real thing with real taste - for $3.10. I consume a lot of that, but unlike some, I have not fallen for the propaganda about good normal definitely not sugar-free soda pop. I gulp down more of that even than chocolate milk. In a slight concession to being "health conscious", though, I do drink plenty of water. Hell no, not bottled, just tap water which I put in plastic bottles and refrigerate.

I don't have any particular philosophical opposition to coffee or tea or alcoholic beverages; I just hate the taste of those. If others want to drink those, fine. It's a free country.
    Let me guess...You like your steaks well done and with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    This is the good shit right here but holy balls is it expensive. Plus my wife says the coconut has the consistency and look of jizz.
    $1/can at Costco, and there is no coconut. That shit is nasty. V8 has an energy drink that is 50% juice now and twice the caffeine of Bai at half the cost when on sale. It's pretty good.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm just going to leave this post alone, except to say that it reminds me how much I miss Skinbasket and the comments he would most certainly have dropped on this one.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    cube steaks, but with mustard and tater tots for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    $1/can at Costco, and there is no coconut. That shit is nasty. V8 has an energy drink that is 50% juice now and twice the caffeine of Bai at half the cost when on sale. It's pretty good.
    That's not too bad, I'll have to get on this train again because they are delicious. A few years back my work would always stock 'em but they were a few bucks a piece at Pick N Save. They sure are tasty though, jizz flavored ones aside lol

That's not too bad, I'll have to get on this train again because they are delicious. A few years back my work would always stock 'em but they were a few bucks a piece at Pick N Save. They sure are tasty though, jizz flavored ones aside lol
    I just realized you’re talking about the bottles? The cans are what I’m on now. They are carbonated.

Any juice fans out there?

I like most juices, but Cranberry Juice is my favorite.

Rye juice, yum.

Rye juice, yum.

This thread is about non-alcoholic beverages. Now go drink a glass of tomato juice.

Medium Rare, and I hate ketchup. I basically am the ultimate anti-vegetarian. Pure meat with nothing but salt. Yeah, Radagast, I know the thread is about non-alcoholic drinks. Sorry, just responding.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Medium Rare, and I hate ketchup. I basically am the ultimate anti-vegetarian. Pure meat with nothing but salt. Yeah, Radagast, I know the thread is about non-alcoholic drinks. Sorry, just responding.
    Steaks are also non-alcoholic. I too enjoy a fine cut of meat, but I don't want to sit down to a meal that needs a tournakit. I prefer my meats grilled or roasted to the more cooked side of medium. Also, if the occasion calls for it, A1 Steak Sauce is my prefered condiment

Returning back to the original threads topic, fruit juice was once a favorite enjoyed by all ages. Now advertising tends to target the very young as juice drinkers. I can certainly enjoy a nice, cold glass of apple juice or grape juice. And it's good for you too.