Thread: More Banjo: Coronavirus And Sports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "dumb as a box of rocks" is what the panicky fools are that are making a big deal out of this respiratory thing. It is strictly respiratory - a little cough and sniffles, and it apparently lasts two weeks. That sounds strangely like a common cold - for which there also is no cure, and which worst case, could turn into pneumonia and kill somebody who is already sick or fragile.

And for that, they're ruining the enjoyment of basically everybody who likes sports - a colossal overreaction.

This reminds me of the weekend after the Kennedy assassination in 1963. I didn't give a shit about Kennedy, but I absolutely hated that there was no sports that weekend.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    "dumb as a box of rocks" is what the panicky fools are that are making a big deal out of this respiratory thing. It is strictly respiratory - a little cough and sniffles, and it apparently lasts two weeks. That sounds strangely like a common cold - for which there also is no cure, and which worst case, could turn into pneumonia and kill somebody who is already sick or fragile.

And for that, they're ruining the enjoyment of basically everybody who likes sports - a colossal overreaction.

This reminds me of the weekend after the Kennedy assassination in 1963. I didn't give a shit about Kennedy, but I absolutely hated that there was no sports that weekend.
    Your proctologist called....They found your head.