Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: More Banjo: Coronavirus And Sports

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fuck. Got told today that some bitch who stopped by the office last Friday was COVID exposed. Now I gotta stay home for 14 days. That part ain’t the problem. What has me pissed is I was around my Mom and sisters family yesterday for a bday cake for niece. All of us outside though so should be a problem hopefully. I don’t give a fuck if I get sick but I worry for my Mama cuz she is in her 70s. Yes I had a mask but I worked on this fukin broad’s laptop without gloves and I was really busy so didn’t have a chance to wash them with soap water immediately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    You have to stop this one. It's actually more annoying than most of your shit.
    You will miss him.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Is Zeke out of the hospital yet or is he still on the vent?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Fuck. Got told today that some bitch who stopped by the office last Friday was COVID exposed. Now I gotta stay home for 14 days. That part ain’t the problem. What has me pissed is I was around my Mom and sisters family yesterday for a bday cake for niece. All of us outside though so should be a problem hopefully. I don’t give a fuck if I get sick but I worry for my Mama cuz she is in her 70s. Yes I had a mask but I worked on this fukin broad’s laptop without gloves and I was really busy so didn’t have a chance to wash them with soap water immediately.
    Was it more than 10 minutes you were around this woman? Is your health otherwise good? If its no/yes your mother probably isn't in any real danger. Also, even though you can pass while asymptomatic, its unlikely in the early stages before your viral load is significant.

All that said, I would be worried too. Hope you and your mom are okay.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Is Zeke out of the hospital yet or is he still on the vent?
    Saw him in Vegas 2 nights ago with no mask...must be why our governor, after 3 months and no real outbreak has mandated masks in public as of today.

(and I'm kidding....didn't see zeke anywhere)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Was it more than 10 minutes you were around this woman? Is your health otherwise good? If its no/yes your mother probably isn't in any real danger. Also, even though you can pass while asymptomatic, its unlikely in the early stages before your viral load is significant.

All that said, I would be worried too. Hope you and your mom are okay.
    She was in the same office for about 15. I’m healthy and don’t feel shitty. I worked in a medical system for over a decade so don’t get sick easy.

Thanks for your concern. I don’t care if I get sick, could use a break from everything anyways. I’m just pissed cuz the first time my family tried to do something normal after 3 months this shit happened. Just sick of corona this corona that like everyone else. Can the zombies just show the fuck up to make things interesting already?

Are the Clemson players out of the hospital yet?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    She was in the same office for about 15. I’m healthy and don’t feel shitty. I worked in a medical system for over a decade so don’t get sick easy.

Thanks for your concern. I don’t care if I get sick, could use a break from everything anyways. I’m just pissed cuz the first time my family tried to do something normal after 3 months this shit happened. Just sick of corona this corona that like everyone else. Can the zombies just show the fuck up to make things interesting already?
    Like everything portrayed in movies, reality is a little less over the top. Zombies are here, eating those who still live, mindlessly moaning and groaning, pale, stiff, shambling, incapable of feeling, caring, loving, mindless agents of destruction, relentless, too stupid to even be called 'singleminded'. You know the 35% of the population of which I speak.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Are the Clemson players out of the hospital yet?
    Just as they got out, 35 employees of the cosmopolitan are at deaths door because we re opened the economy too soon...or was it because management had a 20x10 break room filled with 30 employees 24/7, 30 minutes at a time, no open air source and never sent anyone in to sanitize it.

Ethical Skeptic ☀
    @EthicalSkeptic
    ยท
    14h
    This level of Covid fatality cannot be substantiated by the CDC excess all cause fatality, no matter how many tweaks are introduced.

We will update this chart each Friday only now, as many of these fatalities appear to be legacy data laundering.

End of Season 6 June.

Excess deaths from Covid are long gone. Other than US citizens and illegals coming across the border, there's nothing left except a shit load of testing in mostly healthy people and of everyone who enters a hospital. The virus half-life is 20 days and the PCR test can amplify a single DNA strand, so you do the math with how long ago positive 'cases' could have been infected.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I've been waiting for some total expected deaths numbers for awhile. The problem is the tweaks will continue until roughly November 4th just to pull a date out of my ass. On the morning of November 5th we will get some solid totals that reflect what actually happened.