Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
At a recent family (internet) internet gathering, without any suggestions/promotions from me of any kind, the subject turned to Americas current social makeup. Both political points of view were solidly represented. To my amazement there was a conscientious agreement about the decades long decline in social standards. How what now would not raise an eyebrow today in years past would find the offender fined or in some places locked up in a jail. I made no comment, but thought to myself how true and that I see it all the time on the internet.

IMO, too few families are instilling any basic child religious training, moral social organizations (Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts/ religious organizations) that promote self reliance,morality, courtesy, and good manners. Sadely, instead of raising our nation through "Affirmative Action" and equal rights legislation, America has slid down instead of up with it's "society's norms".

I used to take pride in America, but as I read post here in this forum, it is clear that many have no self pride. Expand this behavior to America and it becomes understandable how hate for America grows each day across the world. Post like mine encouraging members to clean up their act, just throws gasoline on the fire. People don't like to change, but history shows case after case where the deterioration of societies have lead to social/economic disasters and even in some cases wars.

For those that don't believe in God, or that God has no place in their lives, I say this. The Bible is not just a collection of stories designed to scare people. It is also a verified written history and the same God that flooded the earth, destroyed cities, sent famine/plagues is still on the job today. The way we behave during our lives is being logged and we each will have to answer for our good/bad behavior. Yes , Jesus did give his life to shield us from gods wrath, but even he will not shield many from their unforgivable behavior/s. Go ahead and laugh, poke fun, behave as you please, but remember they laughed at Noah and Lot and even at Jesus himself when they went about their good works.
https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/0af54806-e...7-f06504303e52