Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Packerrats and COVID-19

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was uncivil towards some osama look-alike at the grocery store after work today. Am I wrong for sometimes feeling like I wish chaos would break loose?

Hey You! You are Chaos!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Hey You! You are Chaos!
    No way! Look who is here! How the hell are you?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I was uncivil towards some osama look-alike at the grocery store after work today. Am I wrong for sometimes feeling like I wish chaos would break loose?
    Hell No! Just r-e-l-a-x and keep on being the Good Normal American that you apparently are, and tell yourself also that anytime you have a conflict with people, THEY are in the wrong, and you are right. (it works for me hahahaha). That's especially true if they are scruffy longhairs.

Hey, maybe you can get an SBA loan which doesn't need to be paid back - due to all the ad revenue you are not getting at Packerrats (my lame attempt at Rand-like sarcasm).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Where you uncivil because of his ethnicity?
    A similar experience happened to me about a year ago. I was playing a pick up game of basketball with my students before lunch. We played for an hour and I was thirsty so I ran over to the gas station/convenience store to buy a gallon of water. I grabbed a jug and went to the cashier and "Osama" scanned the jug and stated, "Four dollars, and thirty-three cents please."
    Really? I simply stated, "Hey, this is America, water isn't the same kind of commodity that it is in the desert that you are from." I then walked out.

Blog Entries
    Hey You! You are Chaos!
    What the hell??? How have you been chica?? You have been sorely missed. I have emailed trying to get you back here. Figured you had married some rich dude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Hell No! Just r-e-l-a-x and keep on being the Good Normal American that you apparently are, and tell yourself also that anytime you have a conflict with people, THEY are in the wrong, and you are right. (it works for me hahahaha). That's especially true if they are scruffy longhairs.

Hey, maybe you can get an SBA loan which doesn't need to be paid back - due to all the ad revenue you are not getting at Packerrats (my lame attempt at Rand-like sarcasm).
    Thanks Tex. This bastard was in the wrong. I just reacted harshly. Don’t feel bad for him but I guess for the people that had to witness it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Where you uncivil because of his ethnicity?
    A similar experience happened to me about a year ago. I was playing a pick up game of basketball with my students before lunch. We played for an hour and I was thirsty so I ran over to the gas station/convenience store to buy a gallon of water. I grabbed a jug and went to the cashier and "Osama" scanned the jug and stated, "Four dollars, and thirty-three cents please."
    Really? I simply stated, "Hey, this is America, water isn't the same kind of commodity that it is in the desert that you are from." I then walked out.
    No but once I became angry and he started staring hard I did say “fuck allah and everything you believe in”.

He and his ragged bitch were shopping too. It was a large supermarket not his corner gas station store. First strike was his bitch getting all close to me in the meat section even though they had hella space. Strike two was when I saw them again getting into the cleaning supplies cabinet at the end of an aisle. I hate when people touch things they don’t need to, always have. Third strike, there was a lady waiting with her cart in line following the distancing guidelines. He walks in front of her with his cart and ask is she is in line. She looked surprised and told him to go ahead of her. Seemed to me she was trying to be polite and keep her distance.

So that is when I blew my top. Loudly told him that was crap and that he knew she was inline. Then I told him he was an asshole and why was he trying to steal the cleaning supplies in the aisle. He kept mad dogging and asking what did he do and what was my problem. I then stared back until he blinked and told him he wasn’t even good at it. Made him madder. Told him we could talk outside once I paid for my shit (I was about two rows away). We got louder and the manager of something came up and said please be civil or go outside. I told him I would just deal with it outside and he walked away. By then osama he started paying for his shit. When I walked out I looked for his towel wearing ass but he was no where to be found. He did have his bitch and teen son (acting like a lil prince in the store of course) with him so probably for the best.

Can’t we all just get along?

Hey You! You are Chaos!
    Hey 007... longtime no see.

Hope you all well!!
    wist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Can’t we all just get along?
    no