View Poll Results: It's 2020 Which NFC Central Team will the the next to win a Super Bowl ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minnesota Vikings

1 5.00%
  • Chicago Bears

0 0%
  • Detroit Lions

1 5.00%
  • Green Bay Packers

18 90.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's 2020 Which NFC Central Team is the first to win the next Super Bowl ?

Blog Entries

It's 2020 Which NFC Central Team is the first to win the next Super Bowl ?

Thoughts
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Packers. They are the best team now, and the only team who seems to have their QB of the future on their roster.

Blog Entries
    we do seem to have the best QB for the next two years
    QB aside I'm not sure we have the best taleng
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I have no clue

I’d like to say is, but the bears and queens seem to always be able to throw one great season together every blue moon

Bears have a shot with foles. But I'll say Packers.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Packers are the closest of the NFC North teams.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Not only are the Packers set for great things, but the rest of the division is headed in the wrong direction.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Go Pack Go !

Well that is the point of this thread, right ?

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

You know what they say: when you have two quarterbacks (Bears) or Kirk Cousins (Vikes) you really don't have a quarterback at all.

Packers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Go Pack Go !

Well that is the point of this thread, right ?
    I don't think so. The Favre drama broke bretsky. He comes to fuck with us kool aid drinking packer fans now
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

There should be a rule that if you start a poll, you have to vote in the poll.

Bretsky?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    There should be a rule that if you start a poll, you have to vote in the poll.

Bretsky?

I will; but I kinda wanted to see if somebody was not drinking the Homerade first

I will say this

I do NOT think this is an easy call. I don't believe we're in the brink of a title and AROD's skills are moderately decreasing. If we don't win a SB with AROD, while I like All you need is Love, he's far from a sure thing.

And QB aside, you can make an argument the Vikings or Bears could be next

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I don't think so. The Favre drama broke bretsky. He comes to fuck with us kool aid drinking packer fans now
    You might be right; but I like debate and entertainment

Truth be told, I've been bored lately. And when I'm bored, I try to start polls for debate.

I get this was not a strong poll, but I really thought the answer was more debatable than others do
    Last edited by Bretsky; 06-21-2020 at 11:24 PM.

As to the vikings being next it feels like 1/3 of there d left (i know it is an exaggeration) and they have rookie replacements. That doesnt yell contender to me, unless they got lucky.

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...ly/3177016001/

This article seems to suggest that Patricia is both in danger of losing his job because he can't win and that they are the greatest threat the Packers face.

Headline: Packers can no longer afford to take these Lions lightly

Which, to be frank, is three years too late.

Patricia is on the hot seat because, outside of four wins versus the Packers, they have been hot garbage. They are not a threat under the lamest of ducks.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    we do seem to have the best QB for the next two years
    QB aside I'm not sure we have the best taleng
    The vikings have a pretty good roster. But we still have the superior QB. That levels the field. I expect to have a dog fight within the division with MN pressing us all year. In the end, both teams are close to where they were last year so I will stay the status quo. GB by a game.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

If this were para mutual wagering you would get .90 back for the $1 you bet on GB....if they win.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is Bretsky a bad guy or troll now?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    The vikings have a pretty good roster. But we still have the superior QB. That levels the field. I expect to have a dog fight within the division with MN pressing us all year. In the end, both teams are close to where they were last year so I will stay the status quo. GB by a game.
    Superior huh? That’s funny cuz I see Rodgers as a big reason GB isn’t champion caliber.