Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FOX will insult our intelligence

FOX will insult our intelligence

fuckhead buck says fox is gonna treat us like idiots this year by playing fake crowd noise during games

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-without-fans/

are they gonna CGI some fans in the stands too?

oh never mind, i actually read part of the article.

buck said they WILL be using CGI fans for wide shots

good god

A Boring Dystopia.

Are they gonna simulate Lambeau Leaps?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Isn’t Buckman already pretty much CGI? I mean their lingo comes strictly out of a can, from off the discount table at Walmart.

If they skip the crowd shots, the build-up, in game interviews, post game interviews, eliminate two timeouts and do away with replay, the games will last just over an hour and a half.

I will watch five games on Sunday.

More eyeballs, more ad revenue. Just no fake crowds.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Why not put Corona bottles in the stands? Seriously, this country is off its rocker.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aynrand, mailman and me already said this was gonna happen in the Romper Room you stupid fuck. They pretty much do it already so what’s the big deal moron. You will just order your grubhub hotdogs and beer and watch and love it like the NFL sheep you are.

I hope they don't use crowd noise. I wanna be able to hear all Rodgers'audibles.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Aynrand, mailman and me already said this was gonna happen in the Romper Room you stupid fuck. They pretty much do it already so what’s the big deal moron. You will just order your grubhub hotdogs and beer and watch and love it like the NFL sheep you are.
    WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Why not put Corona bottles in the stands? Seriously, this country is off its rocker.
    how about mannequins or cardboard cutouts? I suppose crappy CGI will be cheaper and more reminiscent of a bad SyFy Sharktopus movie.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    how about mannequins or cardboard cutouts? I suppose crappy CGI will be cheaper and more reminiscent of a bad SyFy Sharktopus movie.

Its either this:

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Or this:

Just let them play. No piped in noise. I want to hear the players grunt and cuss at each other.
    C.H.U.D.

Here's a novel idea: Sell tickets and let people attend who are willing to assess their own risk, like adults used to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Here's a novel idea: Sell tickets and let people attend who are willing to assess their own risk, like adults used to do.
    I agree that we would all be better if all the dumb people got together and killed each other

The problem is those idiots would then leave the stadium and go to grocery store and gas stations and other places where non idiots are, and not where their masks, or lower their mask to cough, or lick everything. Thereby putting the rest of us at risk

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    oh never mind, i actually read part of the article.

buck said they WILL be using CGI fans for wide shots

good god
    I hope they have simulated CGI drunks throwing up on the CGI fans in front of them. How about a few bikini-clad CGI Wisconsin girls, some fights in the stands, CGI morons swearing at both teams when they screw up?

Man, I want to be in charge of coming up with the CGI crowd.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I agree that we would all be better if all the dumb people got together and killed each other

The problem is those idiots would then leave the stadium and go to grocery store and gas stations and other places where non idiots are, and not where their masks, or lower their mask to cough, or lick everything. Thereby putting the rest of us at risk
    Not really. I’ll be happy to explain in RR or FYI threads if you post there.

I love how people who dont buy the media/govt narrative are idiots. If we're being tricked, then those who question the narrative are not idiots, and those who blindly follow are.

Hard to say who the idiots are just yet.

where are the masks they won't wear? But aside from that, if they DON'T go to the game they won't do any of these things? They aren't now, but if they attend a game they will? Or is a game the only place to get a virus, so its ok if they are doing them now?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.