Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
I don’t even know how to respond to this. It’s obviously not helping anybody from posting my picks so it just isn’t worth my time. Give people mounds of winners and they pull up some game or two you lost. Lol. It’s so typical. I do have other people I communicate with this stuff and other things. I work tirelessly at this and with other people that I have relationships with that do count on me so I just don’t have the time to walk everyone through an NFL betting Sunday or College Football Saturday for the sake of charity. Not sure that makes me a terrible person. This is how I roll and I really don’t give a fuck what people think of me. I’m very comfortable with who I am and blocking out all the noise.

So I’ll take my Browns ML and my college basketball play(Which I’m not giving) and I’m done posting any further picks because you had to run your big Fucken mouth!! How about that!!
Look, its really simple. We want to discuss. I like Cleveland tonight and the under. I think a home team in division laying points is always juicy. I think Cleveland is also about equal in talent to Baltimore. I like the under in a game played at night in the cold. that's a simple quick analysis. I'm not selling a lock of the week. I'm not claiming to be a guru. I started this thread to discuss what we like and why. If you don't want to "waste your time" thats fine. Its entertainment. I didn't start the thread to brag/boast/claim all i do is win win win. Post winners. awesome, if you build a track record I would actually bet your plays. Post enough winners I'll buy you multiple beers in some Bar in GB sometime. But in honesty you haven't even posted a winning record based on things you posted ahead of game time, but then you crow about crushing the books. Its boring.

In so much as you are a like minded football junkie I want to discuss betting and lines with you. My goal isn't to mock you if you are wrong. But when you post some of the aggrandizing crap that is annoying I'm going to mock you.

So, I ask you...humbly. What do you like tonight and why? Are you betting it or just theorizing? Its for fun. If you are really such a serious sports betting person that this is below you, no problem. If you really are a guy who wins a mountain of cash on sports betting, cool. Post some pics. Make me buy you a bunch of beers sometime.

Now, I called a friend cuz i'm a junkie. I got action for all of $120 to win 100 on a teaser. Cleveland +9 and under 51.5