Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
I didn't do this thread for bragging rights. As I said, I might splurge for the whopping $100 cbs charges to run a pick 5 next year. That can be for bragging rights. I was hoping for discussion of games and the WHY behind the bets. Like Miami vs. N.E. I think Miami is playing good ball. They have been much better this season. Even though Belicheat has a great record vs. rookie QBs he is just short on talent this year. 4 starters sat out the season. Patriots have been all over the map this season. They play great at times and then lay down. They beat Miami in week 1, and that plays into this. Flores is going to have Miami playing its best game. End of the day, Miami has a better roster right now. Better home team laying 2 in a division game. I just see Flores pulling out all the stops to beat the man and get this young team into the playoffs.

Now, I might be wrong. I admit I don't win money betting sports. I like to play games on odd nights just to have action. Maybe if I took it really serious and bet a lot more on games I like I could be a net winner, but its not worth the risk to me. What I really wanted was junkies like me to break down the Sunday night, Monday and Thursday games so maybe I would see something I like and get better action. Hell, Maybe I'll play San Jose +7 today like Brandon said just to have a little juice on the game.

We can brag next season if someone reminds me and I can get 10 rats involved. Cbs is a good system. Nobody sees each others picks until that game kicks off. Its good clean fun.
San Jose delivered on the ML!!